Defensive Carry banner

Holsters For Females - Chris Cunningham

3K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  QKShooter 
#1 ·
CLICK HERE To Visit The Site

I specialize in custom concealment products for women who choose to take responsibility for their own safety. Our needs for discreetly carrying our safety/rescue equipment are different from men’s; our shapes are different, our clothing is different, and our environments are often different. That’s why I created Cunningham Custom Leather - to make products that fit us better, provide the utmost in safety and retention, and to be invisible in or under the clothing we typically wear.

While I design products specially to suit a woman’s physique, many men have come to me because they couldn’t find anything that “fits” - after all, not all men are able to wear an “off the rack” suit! Gentlemen, read through the section on choosing a holster, as most of the concepts discussed are equally applicable to you.

Trust that I will not release a product for sale until it’s been tested over and over again. I’d rather be a little late to market than to sell a product that I do not feel is as good as it could be! I currently have a number of new products in the testing stage, which I will release only when I feel that they are worthy of your investment.

Is my work expensive? Not when you compare it to the investment you’ve already made in equipment, training, and practice - add all that up, and scrimping on a holster doesn’t make very good sense. After all, your safety is riding on you and your equipment - would you put cut-rate tires on the car that carries your children? Neither would I!

Thanks again for your interest in my work. Stay safe!

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.