OWB Holster for the Kahr CW9

This is a discussion on OWB Holster for the Kahr CW9 within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I carry my CW9 every day in an IWB holster made by DC member Tommy Thies. Theisholsters.com | Home | Custom IWB Holsters but I'd ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By bonneyrwilson

Thread: OWB Holster for the Kahr CW9

I carry my CW9 every day in an IWB holster made by DC member Tommy Thies. Theisholsters.com | Home | Custom IWB Holsters but I'd really like to have an OWB holster for it to wear around the house. It has been very, very difficult to find a decent OWB holster for the CW9. I called Fobus and asked if they made one a while back but they suggested I try any of their holsters for the K9. Long story short, the K9 holster do not work for the CW9 no matter what Fobus says.

So, if anyone has any suggestions, I'd like to hear them. Thanks.
    ,=====o00o _
    //___l__,\____\,__
    l_--- \___l---[]lllllll[]
    (o)_)-o- (o)_)--o-)_)

I was done with Fobus for good when I couldn't make one of their holsters fit my K40.

For around the house, I carry my CW9 in a Wild Bill's Fusion Paddle. Easy on, easy off. Not as snug to the hip like a true belt holster, but it comfortable and convenient.
    Smitty
    NRA Endowment Member

OWB holster for the CW9

Quote Originally Posted by TN_Mike View Post
    I carry my CW9 every day in an IWB holster made by DC member Tommy Thies. Theisholsters.com | Home | Custom IWB Holsters but I'd really like to have an OWB holster for it to wear around the house. It has been very, very difficult to find a decent OWB holster for the CW9. I called Fobus and asked if they made one a while back but they suggested I try any of their holsters for the K9. Long story short, the K9 holster do not work for the CW9 no matter what Fobus says.

So, if anyone has any suggestions, I'd like to hear them. Thanks.
    I think it's better to get a better about OWB holster for the CW9 on some sites like eBay and kahr, so I suggest you to first go through these sights so that you will get some ideas.
    celebrity speakers
    lsufan1971 likes this.

Links