lenwood leather

This is a discussion on lenwood leather within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I wanna give Jason 2 thumbs up from Lenwood leather. He made my iwb holsters while I waited/watched. He's got great attention to detail. I ...

Thread: lenwood leather

lenwood leather

I wanna give Jason 2 thumbs up from Lenwood leather.
    He made my iwb holsters while I waited/watched.
    He's got great attention to detail.
    I got 2 iwb holsters and 2 belts from him and he's gonna make me a weight belt for lifting.

2. Remove Ads

lewood leather

is he in springfield? more info.

Without pictures it never happened.
    I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it.
    Clint Eastwood

Administrator
    Hoping that his holster works better than his website but, here is the link.
    Holsters | Lenwood Leather
    Liberty Over Tyranny Μολὼν λαβέ

Lenwood Leather | Quality leather handmade in the USA.
    I need to get to a real computer. No idea how to post from my phone.
    Can't get photobucket to work on my phone.

The holsters on this site are solid proof that one must never buy a holster - for an actual firearm - from a wallet maker. There is very little understanding of accommodating weaponry in the holsters pictured there. Put this on your "do not pass go" list until the maker lifts his game substantially.
    Red (Richard) Nichols

The rightmost holster (centre pic) is carrying the pistol at 10 degrees; bear in mind that for (strong) side draw, you will always be better off with 20-25 degrees when carrying behind the pelvis (kidney position) for concealment, comfort and presentation (for the draw). My own comments were directed at the leather holsters on the site (angle, grip clearance, controls clearance, ride height, stitching quality). Nice thing about 'hybrids' from a quality standpoint - no stitching.
    Red (Richard) Nichols

New Member Array LenwoodLeather's Avatar

Thanks!

justbob1 - Thanks for the kind words. Hope you are enjoying the new holster for your Glock 26!

QKShooter - Thanks for mentioning the web site problems. I've done some work on it (not a web dude - just a leather guy) please let me know what problems you were experiencing and if it is still having troubles. I want to make sure my site is working as well as possible.

rednichols - Thanks for sharing your thought on my holsters. Most of my holsters up to this point have been custom and to the client's expectations. Meaning... if the client requested 15 degrees that's what I made. I am in the process of stream lining and developing a standard production line. They are about 30 degrees. The great thing about the hybrid holsters is that they are user adjustable so each person can change them to suit their needs.

Thanks for noticing my little leather company. Please take a few minutes to look over my site Lenwood Leather | Quality leather handmade in the USA. and let me know if there are any changes that need to be made.

Thanks!

Lenwood

Links