any reviews for Uncle George's wallet holsters?

This is a discussion on any reviews for Uncle George's wallet holsters? within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; hey guys I find myself not carrying a whole lot because I have a generic IWB holster, and it doesn't lock the gun in place ...

Thread: any reviews for Uncle George's wallet holsters?

any reviews for Uncle George's wallet holsters?

hey guys I find myself not carrying a whole lot because I have a generic IWB holster, and it doesn't lock the gun in place or have a strap over the top of the gun. It wants to fall out when I bend over. Also, nobody ever spots it but it feels like the gun is very noticeable. It just feels bulky...I don't think I'm an IWB guy.

So, what is the consensus on this?? It seems perfect for me. Uncle Georges Wallet Holsters

next option would be a DeSantis front pocket holster...

2. Remove Ads

I use a DeSantis front pocket holster,works great for me.
    Member NRA
    Served in U.S.A.F.(jet engine mechanic)
    Kel-Tec P3AT
    Don't Leave Home Without It!

Quote Originally Posted by thechriskarel View Post
    hey guys I find myself not carrying a whole lot because I have a generic IWB holster, and it doesn't lock the gun in place or have a strap over the top of the gun. It wants to fall out when I bend over. Also, nobody ever spots it but it feels like the gun is very noticeable. It just feels bulky...I don't think I'm an IWB guy.

So, what is the consensus on this?? It seems perfect for me. Uncle Georges Wallet Holsters

next option would be a DeSantis front pocket holster...
    Amazing timing. I just placed an order for an Uncle George wallet holster last night for my LCP after scouring the web for reviews of it compared to the Talon Wallet holster. I have the DeSantis SuperFly right now and I like it, but it's a bit large and I wanted to give the Uncle George a try.

I don't carry a wallet, I do the moneyclip in my front pocket, so a wallet holster is ideal for me in that I won't have what looks like two wallets (one in each pocket).

Sorry I don't have any advice or experience with the Uncle George yet to give to you but I will say I found very good reviews for the DeSantis, Uncle George and Talon. It'll be a matter of personal preference I believe.

I had one for my LCP; great holster, good price. Gun draws well and, importantly, re-holsters well too. If George had a model for my MicroDesertEagle, I would have bought it as well. As it was not in his inventory, I got a back pocket holster from bearcreekholsters.com which has a removable panel allowing it to be used as a front pocket holster as well. Also a good product at a good price.

http://www.bearcreekholsters.com/back-pocket.php
    Last edited by CPO 15; August 19th, 2012 at 01:23 PM. Reason: Add link

Thumbs up Uncle George's wallet holster

I purchased one of Uncle George's wallet holsters about 6 months ago and I love it. I work in an office and IWB doesn't work very well for business casual type dress (slacks and tucked in shirt) and I don't want to wear a suit or sports coat. The Uncle George holster fits into almost all of my casual dress slacks back pocket. You hardly notice it is there. When I do wear a pair of slacks that the back pocket is not quite deep enough, I chose the Uncle Mike's type holster as it feels better in the front pocket than does the Uncle George holster. Granted, with the back pocket typically buttoned, it is not going to make for a quick draw. However, I seriously doubt I would ever be in a situation requiring a quick draw, if so, first find good cover and stay low while you manuever the gun from your rear pocket. These are well made holsters and should last many years easily. The more you wear it the more comfortable it becomes.

Mine came formed to the LCP and now it's also formed to my butt. It's in my pocket about 14 hours a day—love it.
    Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side.

Links