Remora holster

Remora holster

This is a discussion on Remora holster within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Can't post this in the classifieds since it's free. Please don't take it if you can't use it. If you try it and it won't ...

Thread: Remora holster

Remora holster

Can't post this in the classifieds since it's free. Please don't take it if you can't use it. If you try it and it won't work for you....then please pass it on like I am to you. I clean out my things not used from time to time. This was the first holster Alan sent to me for review a couple of years ago for my G27.....and hence came forth the Artemis line. This is the original 1MDA6.
    Fits Bersa Thunder 380, Kahr MK9, Glock 26, 27, 30, 36 etc, USP compact, P238, Walther PPK....etc.
    Free. Just PM me your shipping address and post the want it here.......it will go out tomorrow evening USPS priority.

I have been looking in to get a Remora holster. Do you think it would fit a Ruger SR9c?

Any idea if it will fit a Bersa Thunder 380 CC?

I just bought 3 Remoras and was about to return a 6ART-FS (full sweat shield) I got for my PPS but didn't like the sweat shield. If yours will fit my Dad's Bersa and has no sweat shield, I'll take it and make the new 6ART-FS available in this thread with the same terms - except I'll send it out UPS.

Quote Originally Posted by ClutchSR9C View Post
    I have been looking in to get a Remora holster. Do you think it would fit a Ruger SR9c?

LOL, perfect timing. You posted as I was typing and looking up part numbers.

If I can use Ram Rod's, I'll send you the 6ART which is the size needed for the SR9c. Just have to not mind the sweat shield.

Quote Originally Posted by CPanther95 View Post

If I can use Ram Rod's, I'll send you the 6ART which is the size needed for the SR9c. Just have to not mind the sweat shield.
    I was actually wanting to get one with the sweat shield haha.

Quote Originally Posted by ClutchSR9C View Post
    I can't find anything that would support that from my end.

Quote Originally Posted by CPanther95 View Post

Y'all figure it out. As of yet.....I have not received an I want it or I'll take it. Simple thing....and the willingness to pass it on is a good thing. The actual model number may not be good now. Like I said.....one of the originals when Remora got started. If Alan could shed some light on the subject....I'm sure he would.....however.....I don't want to bother him about it.
    Please read original post again for compatible models. I read them off the back of the card that came with the holster. My bad for thinking this would be simple.

Quote Originally Posted by Ram Rod View Post
    Y'all figure it out. As of yet.....I have not received an I want it or I'll take it. Simple thing....and the willingness to pass it on is a good thing. The actual model number may not be good now. Like I said.....one of the originals when Remora got started. If Alan could shed some light on the subject....I'm sure he would.....however.....I don't want to bother him about it.
    Please read original post again for compatible models. I read them off the back of the card that came with the holster. My bad for thinking this would be simple.
    Sorry to get your panties in a bunch, just trying to be helpful by paying it forward.

I'll just return mine to Remora.

Good luck though.

Pay it forward by all means if you can. Alan will gladly refund you or make things right on your current ordeal.

I'll take it!

Quote Originally Posted by TNBuck View Post
    I'll take it!
    You got it! Send me PM for shipping.
    That's what I was looking for!

Is it already gone?

Quote Originally Posted by Newt View Post
    Is it already gone?
    Yes, I'm afraid so.

I got it in the mail late last week - thanks to RR!

I'm actually running my Glock 19 in it and it seems to be just the right size.

I will post an update in a few weeks on how it works.

Links