Sold on Fanny Pack Carry - Page 4

Sold on Fanny Pack Carry

This is a discussion on Sold on Fanny Pack Carry within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Every once in a while I use a 'man purse' but it's tough. It's a Maxpedition S-Type Fatboy Versipack. Can't fit a full-sized gun in ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree66Likes

Thread: Sold on Fanny Pack Carry

Every once in a while I use a 'man purse' but it's tough. It's a Maxpedition S-Type Fatboy Versipack. Can't fit a full-sized gun in the gun pocket but my Kahr CW9 fits and draws fine.

0408k_detail.jpg

FATBOY S-TYPE VERSIPACK Tactical Nylon Gear Concealed Carry Shoulder Sling Bag - MAXPEDITION HARD-USE GEAR Tactical Nylon Gear for Military, Law Enforcement, Tactical Concealed Carry; Tailored to Perform Tactical
    surefire7 and LM2024 like this.
    It is to be observed that Right of Self-Defence, arises directly and immediately from the Care of our own Preservation, which Nature recommends to every one. . . , and that this right is so primary, that it cannot be denied on the basis that it is not "expressly set forth.

--- Hugo Grotius

One of the beautiful things about becoming "old and gray" has been not caring what people think of my fanny pack. I keep my geocaching stuff in it.
    Mike
    I will rarely post, but will read (and hopefully learn) a lot

Quote Originally Posted by nativenyerintexas View Post
    Every once in a while I use a 'man purse' but it's tough. It's a Maxpedition S-Type Fatboy Versipack. Can't fit a full-sized gun in the gun pocket but my Kahr CW9 fits and draws fine.

0408k_detail.jpg

FATBOY S-TYPE VERSIPACK Tactical Nylon Gear Concealed Carry Shoulder Sling Bag - MAXPEDITION HARD-USE GEAR Tactical Nylon Gear for Military, Law Enforcement, Tactical Concealed Carry; Tailored to Perform Tactical
    I use a very similar pack when day hiking with my daughter, works well/
    nativenyerintexas likes this.
    English is my second language, I have been told my use of it is harsh, apologies if this is the matter.

You know what stops a bad guy with a gun? A good guy with a gun

Quote Originally Posted by _Hawkeye_ View Post
    I use a very similar pack when day hiking with my daughter, works well/
    I use it when I plan on doing a lot of walking (relatively, since I walk with a cane and can't do too much of it) and/or taking pictures. i.e. when I go to the gun show or when I played the tourist on my trip to Austin last year. It does work well and allows me to keep my pockets empty but still carry all my EDC gear... and I have a lot of stuff I carry.
    It is to be observed that Right of Self-Defence, arises directly and immediately from the Care of our own Preservation, which Nature recommends to every one. . . , and that this right is so primary, that it cannot be denied on the basis that it is not "expressly set forth.

--- Hugo Grotius

I think fanny packs are more easily overlooked; on a "seasoned" pistol packer (hey, there's IS an old age perk!) and in recreational areas where folks do a lot of walking, hiking & photography. It's all about blending-in. My old overalls don't get a second glance at the Farm Co-op Store, but would raise a lot of eyebrows at the...symphony*.

(*so I wear my NEW overalls)
    There are only TWO kinds of people in this world; those who describe the world as filled with two kinds of people...and those who don't.

I see kids around me all the time with waist packs, fanny packs. Ill be getting one soon for wear when I work out.
    LM2024 likes this.
    You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, "I have lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along." . . . You must do the thing you think you cannot do. Eleanor Roosevelt

How about wearing a fanny pack along with your NRA hat, then concealing your gun somewhere else? That may throw them off your trail.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Sponsored Links