Hidden Hybrid Holsters (Currently NOT on the Mega List)

This is a discussion on Hidden Hybrid Holsters (Currently NOT on the Mega List) within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I have been poking around the various concealed carry forums and have been getting a lot of great information from the much more experienced members ...

Thread: Hidden Hybrid Holsters (Currently NOT on the Mega List)

I have been poking around the various concealed carry forums and have been getting a lot of great information from the much more experienced members of these communities. I wanted to give a little bit back, and I wanted to give some exposure to another holster manufacturer: Hidden Hybrid Holsters

I have no stake in this company, but wanted to share them as an option for others looking at holsters and my first impressions as a consumer. There are several video reviews on YouTube.

I ordered the model HHH C1 holster and it arrived before their estimated lead time. I chose this holster because, being my first holster and first carry gun, I didn't know what I wanted and this holster offered an IWB and OWB option in one.

I wore it around empty for a bit and it was comfortable, but it was far more comfortable with the gun in it. I wore it with a 1.5" basic dress belt at about the 4 o'clock position. The leather backing kept it snug to my body and didn't move, and the retention (adjustable by two screws) was snug. The weight of the gun was very secure to my body, and didn't flop around.

I prefer the higher ride so sitting wasn't really a problem. The only thing that I initially didn't like was there was no covering around the grip (I also conceal carry a spare tire around my midsection), but it wasn't bad at all.

They're certainly worth considering.
    Attached Images

I looked at the website. They appear to be quality holsters, but two things would keep me from buying one. There is no option for cant (in fact there is no statement on the website as to what cant is used). Also, the belt slots are sized fro a 1-3/4 in. belt. I use 1-1/2" belts and don't like the idea of oversized slots.
    Earth is the insane asylum of the universe!

Behind the clips there are other holes where you can adjust the cant. I don't have enough experience with concealed carry to advocate them over any other manufacturer, but i didn't see them listed anywhere and IMO the more choices someone has, the better.

Here's their video which may give a better idea than my quick pics.
    Smith & Wesson M&P Shield with Hidden Hybrid Holsters - YouTube

Sponsored Links