Don Hume 721OT

Don Hume 721OT

This is a discussion on Don Hume 721OT within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I am going to give owb a try and was liking the looks of the Don Hume 721OT holster. I carry a Smith and Wesson ...

Thread: Don Hume 721OT

Don Hume 721OT

I am going to give owb a try and was liking the looks of the Don Hume 721OT holster. I carry a Smith and Wesson M&P 9c and would like to know from the people on here who own one what their thoughts are. Also, where can I get the best deal on one online?
    Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves."--Ronald Reagan

They are well made, solid, good leather, etc. I have one for a Beretta Cougar and Xd, and it fits well and works well.
    I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. --- Will Rogers ---
    Chief Justice John Roberts : "I don't see how you can read Heller and not take away from it the notion that the Second Amendment...was extremely important to the framers in their view of what liberty meant."

They are an inexpensive, but high quality holster. I have one made for a Glock 19, but use it for a Bersa (perfect fit). I have had excellent results buying Don Hume products from Gunners Alley Gun Holsters and Shooting Accessories at Discounted Prices.
    Earth is the insane asylum of the universe!

Decently made, durable, good fit that's close to the body (for me). No longer have the gun or holster, but IMO it's a good choice.
    Your best weapon is your brain. Don't leave home without it.
    Thoughts: Justifiable self defense (A.O.J.).
    Explain: How does disarming victims reduce the number of victims?
    Reason over Force: The Gun is Civilization (Marko Kloos).
    NRA, SAF, GOA, OFF, ACLDN.

hbc
    Great choice. You won't be disappointed. FWIW, I have one and find that it compares favorably to much more expensive holsters.

i have carried for over 30 years and bought many expensive custom holsters. The Hume holsters are terrific. I own the 721 for a Glock 19 and a belt slide for my Walther PPS.

I would have to look it up, but I think the name of the place I got several of my Don Hume holsters was from gunners alley.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2
    NRA Member
    Glock 26 XD9sc
    Ruger SR9c Ruger LCP

As with the above, the 721 OT is an excellent deal. I have one for a G30 and it handles it quite well, high and tight, just like I prefer. When new, I had to leave the pistol in a plastic bag, holstered, for a few days to loosen it up. That is much, much better than getting one that is too loose. Just be sure you are using a quality belt if you ever get one for a heavier gun. I don't recall where I got mine, perhaps Optics Planet...
    Chose a weapon that goes bang EVERY time!

I've had a Don Hume holster on order since January. Every couple of months they extend the expected shipping date, it is now mid November and I have no confidence it will ship then. They explain that they have a huge backlog, but this is getting silly. Granted, I order something a little out of the ordinary; left handed outside for and SP101.

Sponsored Links