What is your favorite OWB holster? - Page 3

What is your favorite OWB holster?

This is a discussion on What is your favorite OWB holster? within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I only have one OWB holster and that'd be a Raven Concealment Phantom holster. I searched and watched a lot of you tube videos prior ...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: What is your favorite OWB holster?

I only have one OWB holster and that'd be a Raven Concealment Phantom holster. I searched and watched a lot of you tube videos prior to making my purchase.
    If you wish for peace, prepare for war.

DM Bullard "Bodyguard". I also carry the bodyguard mag pouch. It has the same forward cant, which makes it easier to draw the mag.

http://store.dmbullardleather.com/ca...tegory/5060218
    KNOWLEDGE: A tomato is a fruit.
    WISDOM: Not putting a tomato in a fruit salad.

Just bought the desantis mini scabbard locally for my shield and love it
    Last edited by RockinRiley; September 20th, 2012 at 11:44 PM. Reason: img tag edit
    MB53 likes this.

TT Gunleather Elite DDOS.

What is your favorite OWB holster?-imageuploadedbytapatalk1348195713.283685.jpg

What is your favorite OWB holster?-imageuploadedbytapatalk1348195741.271705.jpg

Awesome holster, and Tim the owner is top notch. As good as his holsters are, customer service is better. He is really interested in ensuring that you're happy with the purchase. Give him a call, great to deal with.

Quote Originally Posted by rabbit2011 View Post
    I only have one OWB holster and that'd be a Raven Concealment Phantom holster. I searched and watched a lot of you tube videos prior to making my purchase.
    I too did this. Just waiting on it to show up now.

A different reply for a different holster. This is a good one, but it has a drawback. I bought it specifically for ride height, and from that perspective it's awesome. Commander size 1911 under a t shirt no problem. The problem in my opinion with all Milt Sparks OWB holsters is no sweat shield. I just don't like the gun touching my skin, but in the winter this is a good one.

It's a Milt Sparks 60TK by the way. Definitely top quality, and I hear the wait time isn't as long as it was when I bought mine which was right at 10 months. It's on the right in this pic.

What is your favorite OWB holster?-imageuploadedbytapatalk1348196547.359555.jpg

What is your favorite OWB holster?-imageuploadedbytapatalk1348196588.008594.jpg

Have you ever checked out the holster fobus paddle for concealment i like it for concealment. And like the snap/ click that secured the weapon not leather but just a suggestion

Slide Guard by High Noon....

TSIWRX, That is a very nice looking pistol. I have never owned or shot a Springfield XD or an XDM such as yours, but I did hold a .45 caliber model at a gunshow some years ago and I was amazed at how great the grip felt. Nothing at all like the blocky grip of a glock 21. I bought my pistols and shotgun before becoming disabled and so I'm gonna have to stick with what I currently have. I do like my 9mm glocks and I am very thankful to have them, but those XD's and the Walther PPQ's sure are nice. Have a great day.

Distinguished Member Array Tally XD's Avatar
    For the past few years I have been buying and carrying both my pistols in Zlogonje Gun Leather OWB belt holsters. His premier pancake series, with an exotic trim panel and sweat shield, runs about $140 shipped. Elemental series run about $90 shipped.

http://www.zlogonje.com/blog1.php

What is your favorite OWB holster?-fit-520x390.jpg
    What is your favorite OWB holster?-11393251__n.jpg
    "Engage your brain before you engage your weapon" - James "Mad Dawg" Mattis

Distinguished Member Array AZ Desertrat's Avatar
    Kirkpatrick Texas Strong Side. 88 bucks and up.
    "The great object is that every man be armed."
    Patrick Henry

NRA Endowment Member
    USCG Veteran

Multiholsters.com. I've only had it a couple of days so far, but really like.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sponsor
    More evidence that holster makers are a dime a dozen. Stay with a name brand that's at least been available a few decades, to get one with design and construction that have been through the wringer and therefor, all the problems have been wrung out of them. Otherwise one is buying someone's experiments. Copies are special problems because copyists don't grasp what they should have left out. I routinely direct folks to Galco as having the very best grasp of design and construction quality.

Distinguished Member Array Floyd D. Barber's Avatar
    Bianchi Model 82 Carry Lok.
    Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
    Richard M Nixon
    Owning a handgun doesn't make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician.”
    Jeff Cooper

What is your favorite OWB holster?

Use this one for my doublestack. This is a Black Hawk level III, very solid.

It has a quick disconnect, but it makes it stick out more and is pretty bulky. If I was military or law-enforcement, this would definitely be the one to use.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Sponsored Links