Recommend me an IWB holster for Ruger SR9c - Page 2

Recommend me an IWB holster for Ruger SR9c

This is a discussion on Recommend me an IWB holster for Ruger SR9c within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I highly recommend my holsters. You won't find a more durable hybrid holster. You can find one for your SR9C here Ruger SR9C ACE-1 Holster ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Recommend me an IWB holster for Ruger SR9c

Sponsor
    I highly recommend my holsters. You won't find a more durable hybrid holster. You can find one for your SR9C here Ruger SR9C ACE-1 Holster

Thanks!
    Clay

You might check out Old Faithful Holsters (oldfaithfulholsters.com). Their IWB is similar to the Crossbread except the kydex is heavier and the leather is a little thicker. Also, the shell is attached using screws, which allow easy adjustment for tension once the leather breaks in. The best part is the price...the Stage 3 kit is only $40. It was very easy to put together - took me about 15 minutes. I've used mine almost daily for about 6 weeks and it is great.

VIP Member
    Remora, https://www.remoraholsterstore.com/
    Or
    a Desantis Cozy Partner,(pic Below).

Or Split Decision from High Noon.
    a Split Decision
    I like how it splits apart so you can tuck a shirt in easily.
    I can do that with my Cozy Partner, but its not as easy or tuckable.

I will really look into the High Noon line of Holsters When I look fo a holster
    Attached Images
    I would rather die with good men than hide with cowards
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.
    Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy."

M&Pc .357sig, 2340Sigpro .357sig

Well, I ended up ordering one of those N82 tactical holsters for my SR9c. Glad I waited until today to place my order, was toying with the idea of ordering one for the Kahr CW9 I picked up two days ago and I am extremely glad I didn't because I got to the range and absolutely hated shooting it. Looking forward to getting the holster, I have practiced a few carry positions at home without a holster and have found it is extremely comfortable to carry at just slightly forward of 3 o'clock with a slight forward cant on it. Have to use the 10 round mag with it otherwise the grip pokes against my shirt making the gun a little obvious. Planning on finding some kind of mag carrier for keeping a 17 round backup on me, 17+10+1 of 9mm will be a nice change from the 7+7+1 or 32acp I have been carrying.

I have been looking for a cozy partner holster for my sr9c. Desantis does not list one for the sr9c. Which one are you using that fits it. I have found that most holsters that fit a Hk usp compact will fit the sr9c.

Did you pick the the Pro. I'd like a review if it when you get it. I have limited arm movement and can draw from 3:00 but not further. I like what the pro offers, but that twist that breaks retention sounds difficult to do.
    "A nation of sheep breeds a government of wolves !"
    Edwards R. Murrow

I like the Alien Gear 2.0 with the neoprene backing. Very comfortable against even bare skin and perfect for summer heat.

It's ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!
    A 1911 is Not an obsession, it's simply a recognition that it's THE Gun. :-) All others are runner ups. And hey, if all else fails, aim for the nose and fling it to knock out your foe. Let's see y'all do that with a kel-Tec. ;-)

I would never pay over 50 or 60 $. Jmo , don't blow unnecessary $ on an overpriced holster!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links