Great belt

Great belt

This is a discussion on Great belt within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I'm 58 and felt like a kid waiting for his decoder ring in the mail this week. Got my speer gold dots short barrel ammo ...

Thread: Great belt

Great belt

I'm 58 and felt like a kid waiting for his decoder ring in the mail this week. Got my speer gold dots short barrel ammo my TT gunleather holster (13) week wait. And a gun belt my wife ordered on ETSY.COM from new and abused leathers All came at once double ply and double stitched for only 37.99 and 5 shipping. Belt was so fantastic I had Paula order another one. I also felt TT gunleather holster at 110.00 is a great deal. Pictures on Sunday. The owner at new and abused with special order your size. Thses are really great belts and I have no affiation with them.

TT does great work, have one myself. Enjoy!

I love my tt gunleather holster as well. Looking out for the pics of your belt and further review
    Phillipians 4:13
    Go Gators/Wildcats!!
    Glock Cert. Armorer

looking for the pics, love leather.....what are the holes centerd on the belt, 1 inch or 3/4 ? and is the buckle screwed / snapped / stitched ? might look into one.....and i know the feeling of waiting on something, then all of a sudden the magic mailman appears with your pkg......
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American GI. One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

I asked my stock broker the other day, what I should be investing in ....his reply, canned goods n ammo !!!

Links