N8squared holster arrived today

This is a discussion on N8squared holster arrived today within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; It arrived for the G26 today. I have been wearing it and so far wow. There is no pressure from the gun...just the weight that ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: N8squared holster arrived today

N8squared holster arrived today

It arrived for the G26 today. I have been wearing it and so far wow. There is no pressure from the gun...just the weight that the belt supports. I have had a hard time with IWB but if it continues like this I will be a happy camper.

2. Remove Ads

Congratulations. I love mine! It's my first choice among many...

It's my first choice for IWB with my Ruger LCR.

I really haven't heard anything bad about them. I guess I should get one then. Which one did you get?
    As we used to teach in the spook business, carry a 25 if it makes you feel good, but do not ever load it. If you load it you may shoot it. If you shoot it you may hit somebody, and if you hit somebody - and he finds out about it - he may be very angry with you. -- Jeff Cooper

The only thing I don't like is it's thick due to the padding. I need a size bigger pants. However the comfort, and simple retention is 2nd to none

Sent via Mental Power

I ordered the basic model.

I have a Professional and I love it! Very comfortable.

Professional is what I'm thinking.
    As we used to teach in the spook business, carry a 25 if it makes you feel good, but do not ever load it. If you load it you may shoot it. If you shoot it you may hit somebody, and if you hit somebody - and he finds out about it - he may be very angry with you. -- Jeff Cooper

I've read you need to worry about the poly scratching the finish of you gun. Any truth to that? I would like to make this holster the first one in my holster drawer.

Distinguished Member Array RevolvingMag's Avatar
    Rock Hill, SC- Across Town From Where All the Homicides Happen
    I've never had any trouble with either of mine.

No scratches that I've seen, but, I really only use the holster for my .357 anymore... I don't have a gun to fit the other one anymore.

After a while, the holster will kinda form to the gun and make it even more comfortable.
    "Rock and load, lock and roll... what's it matter? FIRE!!"

"Gun control means hitting your target every time."

Please take everything I say with at least one grain of salt- I am a very sarcastic person with a very dry sense of humor.

Quote Originally Posted by FPP777 View Post
    I've read you need to worry about the poly scratching the finish of you gun. Any truth to that? I would like to make this holster the first one in my holster drawer.
    Someone in another thread had mentioned they had that problem. They said it was also because of the finish on the gun he carried in it. I dont think the finish was specified but it sounded like it may have been parkerized. I know through budsgunshop.com some reviewers of RIA 1911s note the parkerized finish to be poor and chip away easily. But Im speculating.
    "The thing about quotes on the internet is that you can not confirm their validity."
    -Abraham Lincoln

"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky. dangerous animals."
    -Agent K

Thanks. They don't have a professional model for my gun yet. Hopefully they will soon. Guess I should give them a call and see if there is a chance.

I have the basic model and I find it to be very comfy. It's a little thick due to the padding, but the padding spreads the pressure around
    Phillipians 4:13
    Go Gators/Wildcats!!
    Glock Cert. Armorer

It's my go to holster now, over my much used Milt Sparks. It is great that's the best way to put it....takes care of the sharp points of a pistol.
    The police are not there to protect you from crime, they are there to arrest the guy after the crime has been committed, assuming they find him. It is your responsibility to protect yourself and your family.

My favorite holster. I have the professional model fits both my G26 and my G36.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links