Carry pic - Page 2

Carry pic

This is a discussion on Carry pic within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally posted by APachon She loves her 1911, just a lil difficult to conceal but adamant about carrying a full size. I am going to ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Carry pic

Originally posted by APachon
    She loves her 1911, just a lil difficult to conceal but adamant about carrying a full size. I am going to look at a NightHawk Custom Talon III for her.

Bumper thanks for the compliment :kay:

~A
    APachon-would not change a thing, just keep her in .45 ammo Its great to have a wife able to back you up when needed, do you guys shoot IDPA? I understand some matches are for husband/wives to work together going through a house clearing scenerio? Hand signals are developed to aid when working as a team. Good to see women and .45's.

FortyFive, Right now she is soley working on accuracy and a slight increase in shot speed. We have visited our local IDPA/IPSC/USPSA location and she was all antsy to participate. I have been loading her mags with snap caps to get her accustom to clearing her pistol with some exegency as well. I figure it is best to take little steps and not inundate her with a ton fo stuff. But she is receptive to the idea of membership to Front Sight :kay:.

I showed her that post with the Center Axis Rock technique and she mentioned she would like to give that a go. We went to hoser cam sight and see saw a few of the scenarios and she is jazzed to try it.

~A

Really good, sounds like her instructor is tops:kay: and she is betting a firm base. I don't care to shoot at organized events because it does bother my progress (I am slow). I sometimes go back to the snap caps to make myself pay attention and not flintch. Sounds good. I never was fast draw McGee, my holster is tight. See you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links