Holster for sig 2sum-- p250

This is a discussion on Holster for sig 2sum-- p250 within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Is there a holster which will accommodate both the large 250 and the compact which comes with the 2SUM kit? There are two frames with ...

Thread: Holster for sig 2sum-- p250

Is there a holster which will accommodate both the large 250 and the compact which comes with the 2SUM kit? There are two frames with the kit, but one Fire Control Unit; thus, one "Gun" with two frames. Thanks for any suggestions.
    Chicken Little? Who the heck is Chicken Little? And what does she know, anyway?!

" The will of the majority, the natural law of every society, is the only sure guardian of the rights of man." Thomas Jefferson.

Distinguished Member Array skysoldier29's Avatar
    I have not been able to find any holsters for it at local stores. Most leather holsters made for the Glock 21 or 30 will fit it. Right now I'm using a slide holster by a company called Looper which fits both the compact and sub compact. I've used a Don Hume JIT for a Glock 21 which fit without a problem but the leather was a little flimsy and would not hold the gun tight to the body.

Try to find a slide holster. I believe many of the kydex manufacturers can make them. I also recommend Tucker Gunleather as well as Mitch Rosen.

You need to buy a holster to fit the p250. If you get one to fit the compact pistol, the full size pistol will stick out past the holster. Preferably get two holsters, but if you can only afford one get it to fit the compact. The pistol may fit in holsters made for other pistols or it will also fit in a bucket. You need a holster made for the firearm you have to be able to carry it and draw from it with no problem. A belt slide holster calls for leather, a iwb holster from leather and kaydex. A poorly fitting holster is almost as bad as no holster at all.

Sponsored Links