Remora Magazine Holster

Remora Magazine Holster

This is a discussion on Remora Magazine Holster within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I've been using my Remora IWB holster for the past few weeks and absolutely love it. I bought a paddle holster aswell, but am returning ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By sioux565

Thread: Remora Magazine Holster

Remora Magazine Holster

I've been using my Remora IWB holster for the past few weeks and absolutely love it. I bought a paddle holster aswell, but am returning it since I've only been using my Remora.

While browsing the Remora website, I notices that they also sell magazine holsters. Seeing how comfortable their gun holster is, I have to assume their magazine holster is too. Does anyone have their magazine holster than can comment on it?

I was thinking about carrying an extra magazine for my LCP and possibly a small can of pepper spray. Anyone else have a similar setup?

I have 2 extra. I'll give you one if you want it. They work just as well as the holsters. Pm me

What I would like to know, is it reasonable to be carrying around an extra magazine or two?

Distinguished Member Array Ghettokracker71's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Roguestew View Post
    I have 2 extra. I'll give you one if you want it. They work just as well as the holsters. Pm me
    OP: If you dont take Roguestew up on this, perhaps I could? Lmk.

Quote Originally Posted by sioux565 View Post
    What I would like to know, is it reasonable to be carrying around an extra magazine or two?
    I think it is VERY reasonable. Magazines can cause malfunctions, you could need more ammo,..It is being more prepared. I currently do not carry an extra magazine, but plan on it when I can afford to get what I need

"To blame a gun for a mans decision is to foolishly attribute free will to an inanimate object"- Colion Noir.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghettokracker71 View Post
    OP: If you dont take Roguestew up on this, perhaps I could? Lmk.

I think it is VERY reasonable. Magazines can cause malfunctions, you could need more ammo,..It is being more prepared. I currently do not carry an extra magazine, but plan on it when I can afford to get what I need
    I give you permission to take him up on the offer. I'm still debating if I want to carry extras.
    Ghettokracker71 likes this.

I use the remora mag carriers for pocket carry
    Phillipians 4:13
    Go Gators/Wildcats!!
    Glock Cert. Armorer

DC
    These Remora pouches are also good for knives and speed strips.

I feel like carrying a spare magazine is smart, and a remora mag holder seems like one of the best options available simply because of the wide variety of positions and places you could carry it in.

I currently pocket carry a spare mag for my Glock 19, but I am going to get around to ordering one of their mag holders soon.

I've got 2 single mag holsters, 1 double with S/S, and 1 double with no S/S. I find them to be very comfortable.

My current set up is my XDs in a #6 ART strong side, with 2 7 rounders in the double mag pouch with S/S weak side, and sometimes my spare 5 rounder in a single pouch in my left rear pocket.

I've been using Alan's products for a couple of years now, and have been very happy with them, both pistol and magazine holsters included. They're inexpensive, they work, they're American made, and they're backed with exceptional customer service. Honestly, if you don't like them, I think he'll take them back for a full refund anyway. Not completely sure of that, as I've never sent anything back though.
    "Stand your ground, don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here!" - John Parker April 19th, 1775 Lexington, MA

Μολών λαβέ!

Sponsored Links