Pocket carry K frame

This is a discussion on Pocket carry K frame within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I find that I can front pocket carry in jeans a 4 inch model 65 Smith round butt very easy and I have been looking ...

Thread: Pocket carry K frame

Distinguished Member

Pocket carry K frame

I find that I can front pocket carry in jeans a 4 inch model 65 Smith round butt very easy and I have been looking for a front pocket holster for it to keep it steady and safe. Does anyone have any info or do others do this. Iam a medium sized guy 5'10" 190 38 waist. The handle just barely sticks out at the top which actually makes it easy to draw. I generally wear a polo or t type shirt out when doing this. I can drive a car and sit down just as easy as with a j frame. I use the smaller magna grips. One more thing I have a bobbed hammer.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms."*
    -Thomas Jefferson
    "The Constitution shall never be construed ... to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms."**
    -Samuel Adams

2. Remove Ads

K frames seem a bit big for pocket carry, but if you like it.... check with Robert Mika - he makes outstanding pocket holsters at a very reasonable price.

Another vote for the Mika holster.
    Welcome to my home, that door you just kicked in, was locked for your protection, not mine.

Links