Falco Holsters?

This is a discussion on Falco Holsters? within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; While doing more research for different IWB holsters, I came across the company Falco. I was looking at their IWB holsters for my LCP and ...

Thread: Falco Holsters?

Falco Holsters?

While doing more research for different IWB holsters, I came across the company Falco. I was looking at their IWB holsters for my LCP and was impressed by their selection. I currently have a Remora IWB holster, but I am having a hard time getting used to the holster not physically attaching to my pants/belt. Essentially I am looking for a nylon holster with one clip. This one from Falco has just that... - Falco Gun Holsters

Does anyone have experience with that holster or any of their other holsters? I'll even take other recommendations for IWB options.

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member Array matthew03's Avatar
    Just by looking at the rig it isn't something I would use or recommend. It offers no retention at all, almost like a bag you stick your gun in.

I agree I am not a fan of "floppy" holsters.

I have Faloco holster for a P-1 Walther it works fine for what I wanted it for. Couldn't find a left handed P-1 holster anywhere else. On retention unless you doing handstands it not that big of an issue. I use a Ramora and with good belt tension the gun is held pretty snug but draws smoothly. Getting used to the Ramora IWB for my P-220 was not easy. It took me about 3 months of use to convince myself it would not slip I have a good belt (Galco) and keep adequate tension on the belt an I can wear the Ramora all day and hardly know its there. Don't give up on your Ramora Yet
    Sarg80
    Sig P-220 Primary Carry and CZ-75 Primary Carry
    Mauser HSc BUG
    Walther P-1 tertiary carry or when i want a break from the others
    S&W Model 66 (No Dash) for the woods

Another vote here for Remora holsters! IMHO, they're kinda' like 24/7 Big Dot sights. Once you grow accustomed to 'em, it's hard to recall why you didn't love 'em to begin with.
    There are only TWO kinds of people in this world; those who describe the world as filled with two kinds of people...and those who don't.

Links