IWB Holster for Ruger SR40c

This is a discussion on IWB Holster for Ruger SR40c within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I'm looking for an IWB to use for daily CC for my Ruger SR40c. I was looking at the Professional series from N82Tactical, however they ...

I'm looking for an IWB to use for daily CC for my Ruger SR40c. I was looking at the Professional series from N82Tactical, however they do not make a left-handed draw for the SR40c in the Professional series.

I'm considering the Tuckable they have as a replacement, however I do like the design of the Professional hand over fist more. I'm wondering if anyone has any suggestions on a decent quality holster of similar design, and around the same cost of the Professional?

Thanks!

I use the Crossbreed super tuck for mine. Very comfortable and easy access to the weapon. I little frustrating to put on IMO.

Sponsor
    I think you would really like SHTF Gear holsters. Here is the link for the holster you are looking for. Ruger SR40C ACE-1 Holster

Thanks!
    Clay

I've been using a Remora ART for my SR9c and enjoying it so far. Very versatile and comfortable. That being said, in a much different category than the N82. I have the N82 professional but haven't used it much because after trying each one day I liked the Remora better due to comfort. I'm 5'10" 225lbs, so carrying a decent amount of extra weight (working on it)! That may have led to the n82 not being as comfortable to me.

Links