Looking for a Lvl III holster for XDM 4.5" 40

This is a discussion on Looking for a Lvl III holster for XDM 4.5" 40 within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Hi so I am new here and I am looking for a level III holster for my Springfield XDM 4.5" 40. Let me introduce myself ...

Thread: Looking for a Lvl III holster for XDM 4.5" 40

Looking for a Lvl III holster for XDM 4.5" 40

Hi so I am new here and I am looking for a level III holster for my Springfield XDM 4.5" 40. Let me introduce myself first though. My name is David and I am 24 years old. I just started open carrying off and on about 3 months ago (please forgive me if I am not using the proper lingo lol). I usually alternate between conceal carry and open but I prefer open carry more. I currently use the Level I holster that came with the pistol when I bought it but I am always nervous about someone attempting to grab it. A good friend of mine has the Blackhawk Level III duty holster for his XD 45 and I would like something similar.

I want a paddle that sticks in the pants so that I don't have to wear the pistol holster on my belt. I want it to be easier to take on and off. I want to get the Crimson Trace LG 453 for it but I don't want to buy it if I can't find a holster that I could use with that combo. If I can't find a good Level III holster, I could settle with a Level II but I much rather have the Level III.

Does anyone else have that combo? What holster do you use? Provide a link to it please?

Thanks a lot

2. Remove Ads

Links