IWB Push Up Holster??

This is a discussion on IWB Push Up Holster?? within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Ive a friend who needs a CCW holster for a compact 1911, to be worn while wearing a tucked shirt....I remember seeing some advertisements a ...

Thread: IWB Push Up Holster??

IWB Push Up Holster??

Ive a friend who needs a CCW holster for a compact 1911, to be worn while wearing a tucked shirt....I remember seeing some advertisements a time ago for an IWB holster that can be pushed down inside the pants for carry and if needed, pushed up and the weapon drawn...

Im having a "Serious Senior Episode" and for the life of me, cant remember who makes this holster...Since Im quite satisfied with my carry style, Ive not had the need to keep up on current holster design.

Anyone have an idea on the maker? Also any other suggestions for tucked shirt carry will be appreciated...No vests or special shirts...just a concealable hip draw holster.

Thanks.

2. Remove Ads

Sounds like you are talking about the "Pager Pal" or similar (sold under several names). I don't think most people have been real happy with them. A number of holster makers make tuckable IWB holsters. Check out High Noon holsters and Crossbreed (there are more).
    Earth is the insane asylum of the universe!

Distinguished Member Array brocktice's Avatar

IWB carry of compact 1911

I carry a New Agent (1911 with 3" barrel) in a Comp-Tac CTAC IWB holster. It conceals great, and a shirt can be tucked over it. I also hear great things about CrossBreed SuperTucks, but can't vouch for them.

Thanks, Woodlark...That is the holster I was trying to remember...I will pass this along to my friend....The High Noon holsters are another possibility, but neither he nor I like the plastic in Crossbreeds...Although everyone I know that owns a Crossbreed do nothing but praise it...Just too fuddy-dutty for plastic and anything else but a 1911, I suppose.

Tucker Gun Leather makes a tuckable IWB holster that is all leather. He also offers the hybrid style with leather/kydex.

Links