Theis vs. Crossbreed IWB holsters

This is a discussion on Theis vs. Crossbreed IWB holsters within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I was going to recommend Shielded Holsters until you said you were getting a P238. I love my holster, but they don't make one for ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Theis vs. Crossbreed IWB holsters

I was going to recommend Shielded Holsters until you said you were getting a P238. I love my holster, but they don't make one for that pistol.
    Smith & Wesson M&P9c
    Sheilded Holsters Double Phalanx

2. Remove Ads

I've been wearing a CBST for a few years now, I love it. I got it in horsehide, with the combat cut. I also bought one of their belts. The kydex shell of the holster cracked, likely due to me wearing the holster without a gun in it for too long (I was in a school for 3 hours at a time every other week for a few months). Called Crossbreed on Monday and mailed my holster to them. I had it back in my hands that Friday with new kydex, clips, and hardware. Yes it was a terribly long 5 days.

I've never had issues with the clips. The belt width and thickness work well with the clip size. I don't tuck so I always have a shirt covering the rig. I got a black belt to go with the black clips if I shoud ever need to tuck. I've yet to find a good reason for a belt any other color besides black. I've never scratched myself or anything else with them, I try to avoid contact with people or objects that close to my pistol. I'm a Christian but can't tell you the last time I went to church not counting funerals. If someone were to see the clips I could probably come up with a witty reply, most people wouldn't have a clue that it is clips for a concealed carry holster, if they even know of concealed carry. Most concealed carriers that spot them are not likely to approach you and start up a loud debate about 1911 vs. GLOCK. I can see where they would be noticeable if someone is looking intently in that direction, she better be good looking too.

I've not had a Theis holster, so I know not much about them.
    NRA Life Member

With great power comes great responsibility.-Stan Lee

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links