Sticky holster

Sticky holster

This is a discussion on Sticky holster within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I purchased a sticky holster last week for my kahr cm9 and so far it has been great. I'm thinking about getting one for my ...

Thread: Sticky holster

Sticky holster

I purchased a sticky holster last week for my kahr cm9 and so far it has been great. I'm thinking about getting one for my glock 19 but i'm not sure how well it would work for a larger pistol. I'm sure some of you have tried it..... How well does it perform?

If you're talking about a sticky holster like Remora then you'd be fine with one for your Glock 19. I had one for my 1911 and it held it in place just fine. I just ordered one for my P2000sk because it was so great.

Sticky Holsters are superb.

Quote Originally Posted by PACN66 View Post
    I purchased a sticky holster last week for my kahr cm9 and so far it has been great. I'm thinking about getting one for my glock 19 but i'm not sure how well it would work for a larger pistol. I'm sure some of you have tried it..... How well does it perform?
    I bought a sticky for my Taurus PT145 .45 auto (size LG-6S, not LG-2). What a great product! Perfect fit. The Taurus is a short fat pistol so this holster gives it the lowest possible concealed carry profile of any holster. Great price. Light-speed delivery. 5+ stars. BTW the friend who introduced me to them carries a Kimber pro-carry 1911 in his sticky. He loves it. I think you'll be pleased with a sticky for your glock.

Has anyone hav a pic of a PF9 in a sticky holster. I thought abt one if it will cover the rear of the slide so it don't gouge my side.
    The police are not there to protect you from crime, they are there to arrest the guy after the crime has been committed, assuming they find him. It is your responsibility to protect yourself and your family.

I have a Sticky holster and a Remora. I like the Sticky a little better simply because of the way it is cut. I have used it to carry my Shield and my 3953 with no problems.
    Earth is the insane asylum of the universe!

I use a Sticky Holster for my Glock 23 and have never had a problem with it. It is extremely convenient.

Links