UBG Striker or SideGuard Double Clip for my S&W 908?? - Page 2

UBG Striker or SideGuard Double Clip for my S&W 908??

This is a discussion on UBG Striker or SideGuard Double Clip for my S&W 908?? within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; He makes an excellent quality, great fitting holster at a fair price. My next holster will also be from Nate....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: UBG Striker or SideGuard Double Clip for my S&W 908??

He makes an excellent quality, great fitting holster at a fair price. My next holster will also be from Nate.

Quote Originally Posted by hfjeff View Post
    I am looking for an IWB for my 908. Specifically I am looking at a UGB Striker or SideGuard Double Clip:

UBG:

SideGuard:

Has anyone delt with either of these holster makers? They are both the same price and I am looking for recommendations. Thanks.
    As an aside, now we're making pancake holsters, substituting clips from the old down-n-dirty iwb holsters for the slots - and have persuaded folks to stuff the whole lot into their waistbands? Without complaint?
    Red (Richard) Nichols

Quote Originally Posted by rednichols View Post
    As an aside, now we're making pancake holsters, substituting clips from the old down-n-dirty iwb holsters for the slots - and have persuaded folks to stuff the whole lot into their waistbands? Without complaint?
    I have no idea what you said. Basically if maximum concealabiliy is your goal, then IWB is the ideal method because half of the gun is completely hidden. If you have some flexability with concealabiliy, and comfort is more important then OWB wins in most cases. I am going to try IWB first and if it doesn't work out then I will switch to an OWB pancake or snap.

Yup I carry Iwb when it's hot. Usually a smaller gun. Soon as I can wear a jacket ,sweatshirt ect..I owb. More comfortable especially during Thanksgiving and all the holidays :)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links