Defensive Carry banner

IWB Carry

6K views 39 replies 33 participants last post by  wscottp7 
#1 ·
How many times is a person allowed to change their mind on a IWB holster? The more I read the more I change my mind. I'm a thin man 5' 11" 175 lbs and am having a problem deciding which holster I need. Thought I wanted a CBST, now I don't. Thought I wanted a MTAC, now I don't. Thought I wanted a Theis, now I don't. At the moment I've decided on a Dale Fricke AIWB Archangle. I don't have a gut and kinda think appendix carry is better for me. That's the way I've always carried. Sorry to ramble on but does anyone have an opinion on the Archangle for a thin man? Gonna carry my SA 9mm Compact. Thanks guys.

#33 ·
Until you run out of money

#35 ·
I kept on buying until the "Holster Police" showed up (disguised as my wife) and raided my holster drawer. I was informed that "there is no reason that one man needs that many holsters, and if any more showed up, they would be placed in a certain part of my body that would not be easy to draw from". I am currently busy filing the sights off my guns, as they might wind up going in the same place!

I am so henpecked that I am afraid to tell my pregnant wife that I am sterile.

#37 ·
I have narrowed my selections down to 3 holsters: Sparks VM 2, Crossbreed Super Tuck, and a Summer Special style from an out of business maker. These three are all I use anymore and it only took 5 other holsters to get to this point!

#39 ·
Okay, here is a little update on the Archangel. With over fifteen hours driven in the last two days wearing the IWB Archangel, no pain of any kind and never once had to re-position the holster. At one point I drove over five and half hours without stopping. For Appendix carry I've found a keeper.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.