Sig P238TL Ankle Holster - Will Renegade Cozy Partner 51 or 53 Work?

This is a discussion on Sig P238TL Ankle Holster - Will Renegade Cozy Partner 51 or 53 Work? within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Hi All- Did some searching and couldn't come up with an answer to this question. I called Renegade and they couldn't tell me for sure ...

Thread: Sig P238TL Ankle Holster - Will Renegade Cozy Partner 51 or 53 Work?

Sig P238TL Ankle Holster - Will Renegade Cozy Partner 51 or 53 Work?

Hi All-

Did some searching and couldn't come up with an answer to this question. I called Renegade and they couldn't tell me for sure either, so I thought I would check and see if I could find someone with some real world experience before I order.

I have the 238 with the factory laser. Will the Cozy Partner 51 or 53 work with that setup?

Appreciate any insight you could give.
    Thanks

2. Remove Ads

Anyone? I'd take other ankle holster suggestions if anyone out there has the factory laser installed.

Bump

Sigh.... I've been searching high and low for a ankle holster that will work for the P238 with Factory Laser. I cannot find anything anywhere. Only thing I managed to find was some $20 job at my local gun store that looked like junk. I don't careif it's expensive, I just want a good quality ankle holster for this gun while retaining the factory laser. I can't be the only one who owns it and wants to ankle carry!

I own a P238 and didn't even know they had their own Sig laser. I am not finding it as an option for holsters, either. I think your best bet is to find a high-end custom holster maker. Email them about it. They might make you send them your gun or something, but they will make it to fit. I don't know what else to tell you. Sorry! Good luck.
    Proud owner of a Sig Sauer P238 SAS Explosive Space Modulator.

"I played the powerless in too many dark scenes. And I was blessed with a birth and a death, and I guess I just want some say in between." - Ani DiFranco, "Talk to me Now."

Links