Raven Concealment for XD 40 SC

This is a discussion on Raven Concealment for XD 40 SC within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I just got my Raven Concealment holster that I ordered back in July. It accommodates a Streamlight TLR-3 light. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1350693042.092725.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1350693057.676602.jpg...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ROFL SQUAD

Thread: Raven Concealment for XD 40 SC

I just got my Raven Concealment holster that I ordered back in July. It accommodates a Streamlight TLR-3 light.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1350693042.092725.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1350693057.676602.jpg

they're wonderful holsters. it's just the LONG waiting period to get it after you order one. people are selling them on Ebay for twice the list price to those who have to have one immediately.

Quote Originally Posted by sensei2 View Post
    they're wonderful holsters. it's just the LONG waiting period to get it after you order one. people are selling them on Ebay for twice the list price to those who have to have one immediately.
    I have a Crossbreed SuperTuck Deluxe that use most of the time but when I go for walk or hike I really like that accommodate a light as well. I carry a Streamlight ProTac 2L light when I use my Crossbreed holster.

Looks nice. I want one but I don't if I can wait that long.

Do they ride really close and high? I am a iwb guy myself but on occasion I owb. Owb is great comfort wise and depending what I'm carrying and my attire, it is concealable. I am just looking for an ultra concealable holster.

Quote Originally Posted by joepa150 View Post

Do they ride really close and high? I am a iwb guy myself but on occasion I owb. Owb is great comfort wise and depending what I'm carrying and my attire, it is concealable. I am just looking for an ultra concealable holster.
    It does not print when I wear a sweatshirt or jacket. I tend to wear a large black t-shirts and does not print.since I leave the t-shirt untucked.

There are many companies, mine included that make a similar holster with a shorter lead time.

I have one of his holsters^^^^^^. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. I was pleasantly surprised with how well it concealed owb, even though iwb was the intended purpose.

MUCH better lead time too!
    mdmorgan likes this.
    If you're going to carry one weapon, might as well carry two, because as the saying goes, "Two is one, and one is none."

"Liberals can decline or whine, but I will still carry and conceal mine." - Cold Warrior. Excellent quote good sir!

mdmorgan's kydex for G21.

Don't hate my photos. His holsters work.

If you're going to carry one weapon, might as well carry two, because as the saying goes, "Two is one, and one is none."

"Liberals can decline or whine, but I will still carry and conceal mine." - Cold Warrior. Excellent quote good sir!

Quote Originally Posted by ROFL SQUAD View Post
    I have one of his holsters^^^^^^. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. I was pleasantly surprised with how well it concealed owb, even though iwb was the intended purpose.

MUCH better lead time too!
    Thanks for that. I'm Glad you're happy with your holster.

Sponsored Links