Paddle holster for Glock 23 w/Crimson Trace LTG-736 Lightguard?

This is a discussion on Paddle holster for Glock 23 w/Crimson Trace LTG-736 Lightguard? within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Does anyone know of a paddle style holster for a Glock 23 equipped with a Crimson Trace LTG-736 Lightguard (and LG-851 Laser Grips not that ...

Does anyone know of a paddle style holster for a Glock 23 equipped with a Crimson Trace LTG-736 Lightguard (and LG-851 Laser Grips not that it probably matters)?

My dad recently bought both for his Glock 23 and really prefers a Paddle style holster but I'm having a hard time finding one that will work with his setup. I see Safariland makes a few ALS paddles for various lights and wondered if perhaps one of those may work with it.

Any suggestions? Thanks!

Bill

Well, I agree with your Dad on his gun and his holster but I'm a naked eye guy myself.

Well it's mainly just his HD gun - but being 80 years old and living alone he wanted a light for on it so he wouldn't have to worry about holding a flashlight in the other hand if God forbid he ever needed it. The laser is more just a plaything for him to have when we go shooting at the range. He really only carries it when we go to camp for when he's on walk - or sometimes while hunting (we're allowed to carry while hunting as long as we have a cc permit) - so being totally concealed isn't a big deal for him. Had a momma bear and 3 baby bears walk up on him last archery season and there were a few tense moments to say the least with only a bow in his hand.

Links