S&W cs45

S&W cs45

This is a discussion on S&W cs45 within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Just got my S&W cs45 and can't seem to find a leather holster made for that model. Any recommendation? Thanks Tuck...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By MLittle

Thread: S&W cs45

S&W cs45

Just got my S&W cs45 and can't seem to find a leather holster made for that model. Any recommendation?

Thanks
    Tuck

We make many. We list it as the CSA 9,40,45 Product Line

Justin

I've heard Don Hume does. Do a search on the smith-wessonforum.com. Subject comes up now and then.

I believe a holster to fit the Glock 36 might be worth looking into. I've had a CS45 and the slide is about the same width as the G36. Might not be an exact fit but it's worth a try.
    Why Waltz when you can Rock-N-Roll

Quote Originally Posted by CLASS3NH View Post
    I believe a holster to fit the Glock 36 might be worth looking into. I've had a CS45 and the slide is about the same width as the G36. Might not be an exact fit but it's worth a try.
    If its a molded to the gun holster, it will not fit correct. The trigger guards are very different.

Justin

Quote Originally Posted by High Noon View Post
    If its a molded to the gun holster, it will not fit correct. The trigger guards are very different.

Justin
    Yes Justin. If it's a Kydex type, no it will not. If it's leather, it just may work for the time being. I've been carrying for a long time and some handgun designs are a similar mirror to the older frame desins.
    Good observation though.
    Why Waltz when you can Rock-N-Roll

Quote Originally Posted by CLASS3NH View Post
    Yes Justin. If it's a Kydex type, no it will not. If it's leather, it just may work for the time being. I've been carrying for a long time and some handgun designs are a similar mirror to the older frame desins.
    Good observation though.
    Yes, I was talking about leather, we do not make kydex. The difference between a round trigger guard and a square one on a molded to the gun holster is a huge difference. One will not interchange with the other. We do sell non molded leather lines and those two guns are still very different sizes.

You may get a sloppy design in the industry and like the fit but its not something to count on.
    But why bother, holsters made on that exact gun are out there. We must make at least 20 of them.

Justin

Justin

Quote Originally Posted by tuck48 View Post
    Just got my S&W cs45 and can't seem to find a leather holster made for that model. Any recommendation?

Thanks
    Tuck
    Yeah....that's one of the problems buying a classic pistol that is no longer in production. I bought a S&W 6906 last year and just couldn't find a holster to suit my needs. Of course, my requirements are not run of the mill......I wanted a appendix carry/straight drop kydex holster for a left hand shooter. So...... my 6906 gets shot once and a while, but I don't carry it...... Good luck in your search.
    vice87 likes this.

I own one and can make you anything you want.
    MNBurl

"If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking" - George S. Patton.

Links