Crossbreed apendix carry

Crossbreed apendix carry

This is a discussion on Crossbreed apendix carry within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; new holster from crossbreed check it out!...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Crossbreed apendix carry

Crossbreed apendix carry

new holster from crossbreed check it out!

Link it!

My past experience tells me that any holster held by one clip (especially an offset clip) is not likely to be stable enough to suit me.
    Earth is the insane asylum of the universe!

I generaly carry either carry IWB or OWB at my 4:00.Aren't appendix carry very uncomfortable ? I have tried it with some of the holsters and guns that I have and they seem pretty uncomfortable.thanks

Ditto on WoodLark's comment; the one-clip QwikClip did not work well for me.

Thanks for the heads up! This is exactly what I've been waiting for! I often appendix carry my XDS, and unfortunately do not have a holster yet for it. Been waiting for a good one. For those of you that argue that I'm looking to get myself shot in the femoral artery and bleed to death because I Appendix carry without a holster, I only have this to say: Until such time as my "self" is able to wrap itself around the grip safety and squeeze the trigger, I think I'll be alright

Quote Originally Posted by sjones View Post
    I generaly carry either carry IWB or OWB at my 4:00.Aren't appendix carry very uncomfortable ? I have tried it with some of the holsters and guns that I have and they seem pretty uncomfortable.thanks
    I always thought appendix was uncomfortable - but with my XDS being so small, you almost forget it's there most the time. I really only AC when I'm out in town. If I'm driving or at home I OC with a paddle holster (that the gun came with).
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet."
    -General James Mattis, USMC

Glad to see they are releasing new products! First their ankle rig a few weeks ago and now this. I'll be curious as to what else they decide to release in the future.

While the QwikClip didn't work, I do often appendix-carry with a Remora; it stays put quite well and the "padding" characteristic of the holster makes it comfortable.

Remora Original "No Clip" Holsters

Quote Originally Posted by sjones View Post
    Some people do seem to have discomfort with appendix carry. I apparently am one of the lucky ones. I find appendix very comfortable and have carried with several different holsters and guns (including full size service pistols). It is a trial and error process to see what works for you. Position of the gun on the belt (the clock metaphor) can be very critical as is grip height and barrel length (I actually find that longer barrel guns work better.
    Earth is the insane asylum of the universe!

Re: Crossbreed apendix carry

Already ordered mine for my Beretta Nano :)

Sent from my Verizon Galaxy S III using Tapatalk 2

Re: Crossbreed apendix carry

The gun options for this holster are too limited.

They don't have any service size handguns.

Sent from my Galaxy S2
    Trust in God and keep your powder dry

"A heavily armed citizenry is not about overthrowing the government; it is about preventing the government from overthrowing liberty. A people stripped of their right of self defense is defenseless against their own government." -source

Quote Originally Posted by zacii View Post
    The gun options for this holster are too limited.

They don't have any service size handguns.
    Would a big gun be comfortable for AC? I'm thinking Crossbreed doesn't think so. JMO.
    pittypat21 likes this.

Looks like a bad design from here - although it may at least be comfortable.

I have been appendix carrying for about 5 years off and on with a S&W 442 in a Comp-Tac 2 o'clock - it is not a good holster. I recently switched from a full size 1911 at 3 o'clock to a Glock 21 SF at about 11:30 - it is much more comfortable, and not hard to conceal in a Dale Fricke Archangel - however, there are much better holsters out there for concealment.

Crossbreed apendix carry

Quote Originally Posted by dbglock View Post
    Would a big gun be comfortable for AC? I'm thinking Crossbreed doesn't think so. JMO.
    No. Their is a big difference between my g19 vs a g26 appendix carrying. I wear it with the barrel down the inside of my thigh at the crease. The short barrel on the g26 is much more comfortable. Your build and where you place it may vary as far as comfort level.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links