Ruger LC9 IWB help

This is a discussion on Ruger LC9 IWB help within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by Wishoot Shoot an LC9 before you buy. I made the mistake of buying one based on its specs alone and I believe ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ruger LC9 IWB help

Quote Originally Posted by Wishoot View Post
    Shoot an LC9 before you buy. I made the mistake of buying one based on its specs alone and I believe I made a mistake. It's small and conceals well, but the stock trigger is long and hard.
    Thanks! The trigger is the biggest issue for the LC9. I've not shot one because there are no ranges in my area that rent. I have a DB9 that has performed very very well for me (500 rounds and not one FTE or FTF). It is accurate. I have a hard time racking the slide and do not like that the slide does not lock back after the last shot.

I've considered the Kahr's and Shield. I guess my G36 is my best option, for now!
    Praise the Lord my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle --- Psalm 144

Ruger owners check our sister forum http://rugerpistolforums.com a great site to share and learn about your Ruger pistols.

2. Remove Ads

I have the lc9 and use the Galco leather F129L STO460 IWB fits nicely.

IWB LC9 Holster

I am 5'7 and about 220 and I carry an LC9 IWB. I had looked long and hard for a holster for my XD40 that I liked and ended up with a Galco KingTuk. Anyway, I almost got one for my LC9 but decided for 40 bucks i'd give the n82tactical original a try and I love it. While my experience is lacking also, this this is sooooo comfortable. Kept reading guys saying that they have holsters that they forget they are even carrying, but the combination of the the n2'd original and the LC9 does just that. If someone made me pick one thing that I would change about it, I wish it had a bit more cant. Its 15 degrees and I could use just a bit more.

Hope this helps.

Ruger LC9 IWB help

I carry a similarly sized gun (Beretta Nano) comfortably in a kydex iwb holster made by PJ holsters. Works great if I have to take it on and off during the day for work reasons. I do have to make sure I have an undershirt between me and the gun for maximum comfort.

Ruger LC9 IWB help

I carried my LC9 for about 6months in a black mamba from Concealment solutions, very similar to the crossbreed which I use with my xd.
    The holster is very comfortable, conceals great and Best of all there is a money back trial period so you can return it if you don't like it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links