TT Gun Leather

This is a discussion on TT Gun Leather within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I just wanted to say that Sherri at TT Gun Leather is nothing short of amazing. I am currently deployed to Afghanistan and decided to ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: TT Gun Leather

TT Gun Leather

I just wanted to say that Sherri at TT Gun Leather is nothing short of amazing. I am currently deployed to Afghanistan and decided to order a few holsters for my pistols so they will be waiting for me when I return. If the holsters turn out a quarter as good as the customer service has been I will be thrilled. She even sent me a care package full of snacks and other items. Once I get pictures of the holsters I will post them for you all to admire.

2. Remove Ads

JD
    Administrator

Now, that's great customer service! BTW, you will love the holsters; good choice.
    Duty, Honor, Country...MEDIC!!!
    ¡Cuánto duele crecer, cuan hondo es el dolor de alzarse en puntillas y observar con temblores de angustia, esa cosa tremenda, que es la vida del hombre! - René Marqués

I was very impressed with how they take care of their customers.

I think you will be just as pleased if not more so when you get the holsters. Tim does beautiful work and the fit is nothing short of perfect after a quick break in following the instructions they give with them. The friction from the boning is perfect in my opinion and it seat with a nice little thunk sound that only a properly boned and molded leather holster can make. They are well worth the wait in my opinion. My experiances dealing with Tim were great and it showed he really cares about every customer. I was under the impression it was a one man operation though. I am guessing he has hired help to keep up with increasing demand?

As far as I know it is still a one man show. Sherri is his wife, I think she must handle the emails and other stuff like that.

I am assuming she is his wife. Could be his daughter too.

First, thanks for your service.

I imagine you will be very happy with your new holsters. Please let us know when you return home.

God Bless!!!!!!!!
    Praise the Lord my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle --- Psalm 144

Ruger owners check our sister forum http://rugerpistolforums.com a great site to share and learn about your Ruger pistols.

I agree the service in top notch, I have several of TT Gunleathers holsters and they are top notch also! I wouldn't imagine buying a custom leather holster from anyone else.

Now that is awesome! I will definitely be giving them a look see when my next holster search begins!

Thank you for your service OP. Stay safe.
    BigJon

"Better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt" ~ Mark Twain

Thank you everyone for all the support.

Senior Member Array wheelyfun101's Avatar
    Yes, TT Gunleather is amazing!
    Love the "Mike's Special" IWB

Love Tim's work. I deeply regret selling a OWB holster he made for me but I will definitely be ordering another one when funds permit. Here's a photo of mine when I was selling it along with some 1911 mags. I had him make it with an enclosed bottom instead of the usual open bottom and he had no problem accomodating that request.

Great photo.. There are so many people on this forum that have such an eye for photography.

Quote Originally Posted by JayTee View Post
    Love Tim's work. I deeply regret selling a OWB holster he made for me but I will definitely be ordering another one when funds permit. Here's a photo of mine when I was selling it along with some 1911 mags. I had him make it with an enclosed bottom instead of the usual open bottom and he had no problem accomodating that request.

Quote Originally Posted by CVarner View Post
    Great photo.. There are so many people on this forum that have such an eye for photography.
    V nice workmanship. And God bless you for going to Hell to serve, and may he bring you home safely to your new holsters!
    RichB70 likes this.
    Red (Richard) Nichols

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links