Different type of Holster.

This is a discussion on Different type of Holster. within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Has anyone tried the Swap Rig? they have 3 or 4 different styles and the kidex portion that is molded to your gun swaps out ...

Has anyone tried the Swap Rig? they have 3 or 4 different styles and the kidex portion that is molded to your gun swaps out to any other hand gun you have. So any time you buy a new pistol all you have to do is order the swap skin for under 20 bucks. I've got three skins and love or I sould say LOVE it that the holster stays the same. It's already broke in to the shape you want because it's the one you always wear. Takes me maybe two minutes to swap skins, if I want to carry my small 380 or if I want my 40 or any cal. I bet they got it. All Products If you contact them tell them Olin told ya about them. Check it out!!!

Thanks for posting. I had never heard of this company. I ordered one of the smaller ones (don't remember what it is called) for my Ruger LC9 and one of the skins for my H&K p30. The LC9 is comfortable. Have not tried the P30 yet

Links