Soft IWB Holster for LCR

This is a discussion on Soft IWB Holster for LCR within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Amazon.com: Ruger LCR .38 Pro Carry LT leather Conceal Carry Gun Holster - New -: Sports & Outdoors This is a relatively cheap but awesome ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Soft IWB Holster for LCR

Amazon.com: Ruger LCR .38 Pro Carry LT leather Conceal Carry Gun Holster - New -: Sports & Outdoors

This is a relatively cheap but awesome holster. Soft, comfortable, wonderful retention. There are scores of fancy and shiny looking holsters but this simply works superbly and does not feel like it's deficient at all for its 'economy'.

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member Array clarkston_cz's Avatar
    www.czforum.com

Go RED SOX!

Thanks for all the advise. I truly don't care about one handed reholstering. If I draw, the gun stays present until the threat is gone. I am not trying to handcuff a baddie and if I really want that hand the LCR can go in a pocket temporarily. I want more comfort and better retention than what I have tried. It seems that most of the plastic clips, like on Uncle Mike's don't stay on a belt with pulling on the holster. I have had these work off with continued movement and walking. Although not the softer neoprene I would like, I am liking what I see with the high noon....except I would like to see a smaller clip width and ideally a under belt J-type clip option. Any chance at that? The N82 looks LARGE, does anyone have experience with that for an LCR? What type of clip did Remora sew on for those who have tried that? And no I haven't tried the ambi Uncle Mike's. Thanks again
    Life is too short to shoot ugly guns.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyr View Post
    ......What type of clip did Remora sew on for those who have tried that? And no I haven't tried the ambi Uncle Mike's. Thanks again
    It was exactly like the uncle mikes with a small J hook under the belt but with the sticky holster stayed put.
    Laus Deo

Those who are willing to trade freedom for security will have neither.
    You alone are responsible for your defense.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyr View Post
    It seems that most of the plastic clips, like on Uncle Mike's don't stay on a belt with pulling on the holster. I have had these work off with continued movement and walking. Although not the softer neoprene I would like, I am liking what I see with the high noon....except I would like to see a smaller clip width and ideally a under belt J-type clip option. Any chance of that
    Our reverse J hook will not come off the belt. For a single clip on a holster thats the size that has been tested by us and works best. J hook info here. You make the call Questions

Justin
    High Noon Holsters
    www.HighNoonHolsters.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links