Holster review: Pure Kustom Black Ops Pro

This is a discussion on Holster review: Pure Kustom Black Ops Pro within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Hello everyone. This is my first review so be easy on me lol. I would like to tell you all about the most comfortable holster ...

Thread: Holster review: Pure Kustom Black Ops Pro

Hello everyone. This is my first review so be easy on me lol.

I would like to tell you all about the most comfortable holster i have ever worn. The black ops pro owb/iwb by pure kustom. Let me start by saying i have owned a lot of holsters. Crossbreeds, dm bullard, galco, blackhawk, etc. When the holster first arrived i was extremely impressed by the quality and stiffness of the leather. There us no need for a reinforced mouth as it is stiff enough to always stay open for easy reholstering. All the stitching was extremely straight and great quality. The color (black cherry) is simply beautiful and must be seen to be appreciated. The holster comes extremely tight and i had to wrap my gun in a bag and let it sit in the holster overnight to create the perfect fit.

Lets move on to comfort. I wore it in the owb position for about 5 days to break it in a little before iwb. From the moment i got the cant right for me this thing has been extremely comfortable. I wore it for about 22 hours this weekend and literally forgot i was wearing an all steel 1911 a couple of times. I never believed that was possible til now. Rocky also puts a contour on the holster so it is already sorta pre formed to your body.

All the holsters are also made by one man. He takes his time and puts a lot of work and care into his leather work. The price may seem a little steep at 175$ but i assure you it is worth every penny, and id gladly pay it again. If you try one i assure you that you will not be disappointed. Thanks for reading.

Jeremy
    Attached Images

I had the same experience with my Black Ops.

Rocky does great work.
    Don't believe what you hear and only half of what you see!
    -Tony Soprano

Distinguished Member Array kapnketel's Avatar
    Preaching to the choir, LOL. I carry a 1911 in the same holster and have been singing its praises ever since. And it has kept its shape and stiffness well.
    I'd rather be lucky than good any day

There's nothing that will change someone's moral outlook quicker than cash in large sums.

Majority rule only works if you're also considering individual rights. Because you can't have five wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for supper.

Sponsored Links