Got an order with FIST?

This is a discussion on Got an order with FIST? within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I placed an order for a FIST holster 5 weeks ago with a 6-8 week lead time. I just called to get an idea of ...

Thread: Got an order with FIST?

Got an order with FIST?

I placed an order for a FIST holster 5 weeks ago with a 6-8 week lead time. I just called to get an idea of how things were looking and I spoke with Jim and I'd completely forgotten that they were located in Brooklyn NY and therefore had been hit by Hurricane Sandy.

Anyway, the good news is that while they took on 10ft of water in the basement, the main shop is on the 2nd floor so they weren't wiped out, but they were without power for a week and still don't have internet service. They're plugging along and still working but obviously there will be some slight delays.

I thought I'd pass it along if by chance anyone else had an order with them.

Was glad to hear they made it through the storm relatively unscathed.
    Raleigh... Where Barney comes to Party...

Glock 27 or M&P Shield for every day carry (LCP for deep conceal when necessary)... Glock 23 for the home.

Call me Iggy. Only my mother calls me by my full given name.

2. Remove Ads

They were already running two weeks behind. I am glad to see a small company, offering a good product, doing well. I have a holster that was suppose to ship 2Nov, last friday. I did not call to see if it shipped because I figured they had bigger thing s to worry about with storm. Glad to hear they didn't get wiped out.
    Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around laws. Plato

I ordered a FIST way back when they had that big blackout and my holster was 2 weeks later than usual.

10ft of water in the basement of a holster maker can't be a good thing. Imagine how much of their leather stores/supplies were ruined, assuming this is where much of it was stored.

I hope they make it through without too much impact to business. Fist Holsters is a good one. I'd hate to see this hammer them.
    Your best weapon is your brain. Don't leave home without it.
    Thoughts: Justifiable self defense (A.O.J.).
    Explain: How does disarming victims reduce the number of victims?
    Reason over Force: The Gun is Civilization (Marko Kloos).
    NRA, GOA, OFF, ACLDN.

VIP Member
    They normally are prompt in their delivery. Three of my favorite holsters are FISTS.

Here's to them making a strong recovery

Links