LCR desantis holster opinions

This is a discussion on LCR desantis holster opinions within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I have recently fallen in love with my Ruger LCR, and find myself carrying it more than anything else. Unfortunately the only holster I have ...

Thread: LCR desantis holster opinions

LCR desantis holster opinions

I have recently fallen in love with my Ruger LCR, and find myself carrying it more than anything else. Unfortunately the only holster I have for it at the moment is a Desantis Nemesis pocket holster. I've been looking online for something IWB and want opinions on which would be better, a softuk or pocket-tuk. Considering these because they don't look like they would add too much bulk to the gun, as much as I like my N82 tactical holster I carry my Glock in.

Would like opinions on which of these would be the better choice for IWB carry, I usually carry at either 3 o'clock or 3:30 depending on how much the grip prints on the particular gun. Any other options in the $20-40 range?
    Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid. - Han Solo
    NRA Member

2. Remove Ads

Links