Impression of Raven ACR for AIWB carry

This is a discussion on Impression of Raven ACR for AIWB carry within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; 1st post on this forum :). I have spent many hours looking at different holster options for AIWB carry and since I have several other ...

Thread: Impression of Raven ACR for AIWB carry

Impression of Raven ACR for AIWB carry

1st post on this forum :). I have spent many hours looking at different holster options for AIWB carry and since I have several other Raven holsters on order I decided to add a ACR to the order. I have some concerns though. I am tall and skinny and am concerned about the outrigger digging into my anterior hip bond. I am looking for feedback by users of this system. Love the Raven holsters quality and fit but might be thinking that the ACR might not be the holster for me. I am 6' and 155 pounds wet.
    Thanks much Jeff

2. Remove Ads

Welcome to the forum! You'll learn a lot of valuable information here.

I don't own a holster from Raven, but I did notice on their website that they have a 30 day return policy and that you can cancel your order before it ships. Might as well try it for a few weeks and if you don't like it, sent it back.

I wish I can help you out, other than I own two Raven holsters and love them. However, I'm not tall and skinny and I don't carry Appendix so I can't help you there. But +1 on the Raven holsters. They are great as far as I'm concerned. I hate the wait time though.
    -Bark'n
    Semper Fi

"The gun is the great equalizer... For it is the gun, that allows the meek to repel the monsters; Whom are bigger, stronger and without conscience, prey on those who without one, would surely perish."

Mmmm didn't know you had a 30 trial period. Order is in so guess I will just find out. Hard not to have the ability to try several holsters and make a decision on what works for me. Thanks for the input guys.
    Jeff

Links