Sticky holster.................sweet pocket and iwb carry

This is a discussion on Sticky holster.................sweet pocket and iwb carry within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; After much internal debate with myself between Sticky and Remora pocket holsters I decided on the Sticky. My selection ended up coming down to the ...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By drewski1325
  • 1 Post By sioux565

Thread: Sticky holster.................sweet pocket and iwb carry

After much internal debate with myself between Sticky and Remora pocket holsters I decided on the Sticky. My selection ended up coming
    down to the option with Sticky to use it as a holster for my BUG if it works like advertised. After using it the last couple of days as pocket
    carry and IWB I gotta say it is sweet. Stays put where ever I put it and is very comfortable. It was weird drawing the weapon out of the
    holster the first 20-30 times. It came out so smooth I totally expected to look down and see the holster still on the weapon but it always
    stayed in the pocket. When I ordered I mentioned to Mike that I was LE and if the holster worked out I would be back and buy a BUG pad.
    Imagine my surprise when I opened my package and Mike included a BUG pad free. What a great guy. Can't wait to qualify my PM9 this week
    at work so I can check out the BUG pad and get my Glock 27 off my ankle.
    sioux565 likes this.

Glad you like your new "clip-less" holster!

I have 2 Remora's. One for my LCP and another for my Glock 27. They work great both IWB and as a pocket holster for the LCP.
    drewski1325 likes this.

I carry a LC9 with lasermax laser. I couldn't decide between the remora or the sticky. I tried the sticky holster at a LGS and loved it. Been carrying in that case IWB for about a week and no complaints.

Links