Need to order SEVERAL holsters. Please advise me.

This is a discussion on Need to order SEVERAL holsters. Please advise me. within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I don't want to have buyers remorse and the options are overwhelming. Keep in mind that I'm LEFT handed here. I need an outside the ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need to order SEVERAL holsters. Please advise me.

I don't want to have buyers remorse and the options are overwhelming.

Keep in mind that I'm LEFT handed here. I need an outside the waistband holster for my Glock 26. I need Inside the waistband holster for my Ruger LC9. I might buy a Sig P938. If I like it better than the LC9, I will need an IWB holster for it and maybe even a pocket holster. As you may have noticed, I'm a fan of small 9mms.

THis might be the wrong place for the next question. I need to shop for a good belt for carrying my brick of a glock on.

Thanks for any and all feed back. Forgive me for asking questions that surely have already been covered.

2. Remove Ads

SHTF Gear - SHTF Gear LLC

Good Hybrid holsters, makes mine (also left-handed) - Sponsor on this forum.
    "If you make something idiot proof, someone will make a better idiot."

- Anon

VIP Member
    A Glock 26 is a brick??? At any rate, a Wilderness Instructor belt will hold it all together nicely.
    "When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk."
    Tuco

Pick a gun and practice with it, carry it, and continue to practice with it and your preferred mode of carry. My suggestion is the GLOCK 26 and a Crossbreed Supertuck and a Crossbreed belt. While I would like a GLOCK single stack 9x19 pocket pistol, they don't make one yet so my GLOCK 19 in my CBST works for me at home, work, competition, and play. Most people end up with the box-full-of-holsters for a single gun, why complicate things with multiple carry guns and their holsters? Definately not discouraging you from adding pistols to your collection or even holsters for them. Maybe it's just me but I like the one pistol in one location carry method.
    NRA Life Member

With great power comes great responsibility.-Stan Lee

Inside Waistband Holsters - ...

They come in Left-Handed AND for the LC9 and SIG..... diffrent 'attachment holsters' for various sidearms...

I own two of their belts... great quality and extreemly durable... these are not just gun belts, but also work belts...
    "Just getting a concealed carry permit means you haven't commited a crime yet. CCP holders commit crimes." Daniel Vice, senior attorney for the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence, quoted on Fox & Friends, 8 Jul, 2008

(Sometimes) "a fight avioded is a fight won." ... claude clay

Maybe brick isn't the best term. But I have a fist kydex IWB for it and its very uncomfortable to carry and conceal.

Wow, you have a job in front of you picking all those holsters. I'll put my two cents in on the IWB. I carry a SA 9mm AIWB in a Dale Fricke (Archangle) and love it, a super comfortable holster setting or standing. I would buy it again if I had to do it over. I'm still looking for that tuckable holster, just two many to choose from!

Sorry to be late to the party, but I have a Hidden Hybrid Holster for my G26. It has loops so it can be worn OWB and works very well as my IWB daily carry. They also made me some Kydex belt clips, I would recommend them...

As far as pocket carry, I am not a fan. I carry my lcp IWB I have a convertible pocket holster for it, and a cargo pocket holster, Neither are as comfortable or accessible as my IWB, I can not imagine being able to pocket carry my wife's LC9, I would like to get a IWB for it soon, so either of us could carry it. I did get her a wallet holster for it, and with a couple modifications can mount it in her Purse, and have it be removable so it can move depending one which bag she wants to carry.

Fairfield Inn, Courtyard, Springhill Suites, Marriott and Hilton hotels
    I wear my shirts un-tucked about 99% of the time. I have a M&P Shield 9mm and I bought a DeSantis IWB pancake type of holster just to try out and see.

I now want to get a real nice IWB and OWB holster for the Shield. I've been told about Crossbreed but I don't read about them much on these forums unless I'm looking at the wrong threads.

So...what do you all think?

Try a galco belly band! It will fit all of your weapons and it works better for left handed people. (I'm a lefty) I love mine, it's super comfortable and it conceals my glock 19 like nothing.

I know the Crossbreed brand is very popular. I also would recommend a "Cleveland Ugly".....simular in design and concept. Has a few more adjustments possible and its the one type I use. Very confortable. Look it up on the "Clevelands Holster" web site.

This page will help you sort thru options Holster Help

My picks for you

I need an outside the waistband holster for my Glock 26. Belt Holsters

I need Inside the waistband holster for my Ruger LC9. Down Under Clip or Public Secret w/clip

I might buy a Sig P938 I will need an IWB holster for it Down Under Clip or Public Secret w/clip

maybe even a pocket holster. Pocket Grabber

Hope that helps

William
    High Noon Holsters
    www.HighNoonHolsters.com

Regards,
    1MoreGoodGuy
    NRA Life Member
    GOA Life Member

Behave Like Someone Who is Determined to be FREE!

Quote Originally Posted by mongoose71 View Post
    I don't want to have buyers remorse and the options are overwhelming.

TT Gunleather on a Wlderness Belt
    Training means learning the rules. Experience means learning the exceptions.

Distinguished Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jrntn View Post
    Wow, you have a job in front of you picking all those holsters. I'll put my two cents in on the IWB. I carry a SA 9mm AIWB in a Dale Fricke (Archangle) and love it, a super comfortable holster setting or standing. I would buy it again if I had to do it over. I'm still looking for that tuckable holster, just two many to choose from!
    You need a garrett industries silent thunder. Just got one, it is amazing. Best of all its tuckable, and the gun dissapears. I am getting a archangle next, I went with a garrett first because it's tuckable. Can't recommend it enough. Silent Thunder Holsters - Garrett Industries, LLC

To the OP, ya good luck. You've got alot of work ahead of you, lol.
    When I get around to getting a OWB holster, I'm getting a RM holster. Read alot of good things, and they look pretty solid. And they're competely affordable. Welcome to our online store
    The stupidity of some people NEVER ceases to amaze me.

G19 AIWB

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links