SHTF Holsters?

This is a discussion on SHTF Holsters? within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I see that this company is a sponsor on this forum and that they make a leather/kydex holster for my Glock. Does anyone have any ...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Switchblade906
  • 1 Post By Switchblade906

Thread: SHTF Holsters?

SHTF Holsters?

I see that this company is a sponsor on this forum and that they make a leather/kydex holster for my Glock. Does anyone have any experience with this holster and the company?

I think I will finally give in and try a hybrid holster and this one seems to look the best.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

2. Remove Ads

Somewhere in the 48 contiguous states of the USA.
    I've got two of their holsters. They make a good product at a reasonable price. They also have a quick turnaround on orders.
    A note about the brothers that own the company. They are both active duty army. One in aviation training and the other training for EOD.
    All things being equal, I believe they deserve our support.

Administrator
    30 day guarantee: You can return the holster for any reason within the first 30 days, no questions asked.

Give them a try. You have nothing to lose.

Re: SHTF Holsters?

Might give it a go as well.

-- I don't always post from my mobile but when I do, I prefer Tapatalk.
    "Rebellion against tyrants is obedience to God." - Benjamin Franklin
    "Experience: that most brutal of teachers. But you learn, my God do you learn." - C.S. Lewis

I have their mag carrier, i wear it everyday and its great quality.

I wish they had a horse hide leather backing option since i sweat a lot down here in FL
    I would also like to see a photo of the holster made for the XD-S
    Sig Sauer P229 SCT, Sig Sauer P938, Glock 19 Gen 4, Glock 17 Gen 3, Remington 870, Grandpa's Old Single Shot 12 Gauge

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves. Abraham Lincoln

I own two of these holsters. They are SUPER comfortable and are ride height/ cant adjustable/ tuckable. Come with a lifetime warranty and will replace the metal clips if they EVER break. I can wear a short t-shirt (think shmedium) and khaki shorts with my glock 26 and you would never be able to tell.

Ok, now I'm torn between these and a Crossbreed SuperTuck!! SHTF are a bit less expensive....

I have a CBST and the only reason is because they have a horsehide option for sweating a lot. If that doesnt matter for you go with SHTF since its cheaper and the wait is a lot quicker
    sioux565 likes this.
    Sig Sauer P229 SCT, Sig Sauer P938, Glock 19 Gen 4, Glock 17 Gen 3, Remington 870, Grandpa's Old Single Shot 12 Gauge

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves. Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by Switchblade906 View Post
    I have a CBST and the only reason is because they have a horsehide option for sweating a lot. If that doesnt matter for you go with SHTF since its cheaper and the wait is a lot quicker
    3-4 days vs. 3-4 weeks!

Re: SHTF Holsters?

I took a look at the SHFT holster on their website for my Sig P250SC and they had a picture of the wrong model Sig

George
    Smile. It makes people wonder what you are up to

Sponsor
    Quote Originally Posted by DroidGeorge View Post
    I took a look at the SHFT holster on their website for my Sig P250SC and they had a picture of the wrong model Sig

George
    All holster pictures are shown for Glock or Springfield XDm handguns (no point in taking individual pictures for over 150 guns). The holster for your Sig P250 SC is formed specifically for that gun (with the rounded trigger guard).

Thanks,
    Clay

Quote Originally Posted by DroidGeorge View Post

George
    They are not going to take a photo with every model holster they make!! Not one company that i know of will ever do that lol
    SHTFGearLLC likes this.

Good holsters, good price, GREAT customer service. Only problem is Clay sometimes has a hard time telling right from left! (insert sarcastic smiley)

CBST is too large for my taste, my SHTF holsters are just fine!
    "If you make something idiot proof, someone will make a better idiot."

- Anon

Links