Glock Sport/Combat polymer OWB Holster
Recently received a Glock-made polymer "Sport/Combat" OWB holster for my Glock 30. For all of $17 including shipping, I figured I'd give it a try.
Glock Sport/Combat Holster for 10/45-www.glockmeister.com
My initial impressions are pretty favorable:
- It holds the pistol high and tight to the body (I'm using a Beltman gun belt).
- It's ambidextrous.
- The cant is nice.
- The retention is good.
- It fits many different belt widths (you just need to cut out the appropriate tabs to fit your belt).
- It weighs next to nothing.
- It allows a full grip on the pistol while it is still in the holster (my only complaint about my Tagua leather OWB holster for this gun).
- Being polymer, it is impervious to water and sweat.
I'll still need to try it out long-term, but I suspect it'll work out just fine. It ain't pretty, but since it will be concealed, I really don't care about that...
Anyone else here use these?