New J frame Kydex pocket holster

This is a discussion on New J frame Kydex pocket holster within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I was looking for a decent Kydex pocket holster for the 340/342 J frame and I came across a maker called Condition orange concealment Condition ...

Thread: New J frame Kydex pocket holster

New J frame Kydex pocket holster

I was looking for a decent Kydex pocket holster for the 340/342 J frame and I came across a maker called Condition orange concealment Condition Orange Concealment-Custom Kydex Holsters - Home Page

I just receive an incredible holster from a one man operation and wanted to share this with other forum members. The owner Brian was helpful and willing to work with me. I also like the fact that he molded the kydex on a real 340PD and not some generic J frame mold. My revolver fits perfectly. Turnover was only 1 week and it cost only $40 shipped.

Check it out. Mine is black. It turned out so well that Brian made himself one inTan. I requested the thumb pushoff a little further back.

2. Remove Ads

Holster looks good, but isn't that thumb pushoff going to wear a hole in your pocket and be uncomfortable on your leg?

Re: New J frame Kydex pocket holster

Quote Originally Posted by Luckey1115 View Post
    Holster looks good, but isn't that thumb pushoff going to wear a hole in your pocket and be uncomfortable on your leg?
    My same thoughts. Looks well constructed and minimal for a pocket holster.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

I like it a lot. Thanks for sharing. I've never liked my pocket holsters that rely on a hook catching the interior of the pocket when drawing. The thumb push is a great idea. I believe FIST holsters does something similar.

I've also never liked the extra kydex material and rivets shown in the picture, but for pocket carry it seems like an advantage. Should help to break up the outline of the gun in case of printing.

VIP Member
    thanks for the photos, was just looking at a pocket holster for my 638. I think I will got with leather, that one looks well made.

Real nice looks heavy duty maybe a little too heavy. I'm interested feedback once it's been carried a bit

Links