S&w bodyguard 380 pistol

S&w bodyguard 380 pistol

This is a discussion on S&w bodyguard 380 pistol within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I'm looking for a inside the pocket holster for my bodyguard pistol, I prefer leather, must have a flap on the outside to keep the ...

Thread: S&w bodyguard 380 pistol

S&w bodyguard 380 pistol

I'm looking for a inside the pocket holster for my bodyguard pistol, I prefer leather, must have a flap on the outside to keep the pistol from printing on my jeans.

I haven't looked in a while but I haven't had any luck finding one. I'm up for recommendations, or if you know of any please let me know thanks.

John.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk HD
    "The greatest danger to American freedom is a government that ignores the Constitution."Thomas Jefferson
    "Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not."Thomas Jefferson

Desantis Superfly. I personally use the nemesis, but have tried the superfly (which has a flap to keep the gun from printing) and liked it a lot (it was a friend's; he let me borrow it to try it out).
    Though defensive violence will always be a sad necessity in the eyes of men of principle, it would be still more unfortunate if wrongdoers should dominate just men -St. Augustine

Re: S&w bodyguard 380 pistol

Thanks it looks like it will do I look into them.
    http://www.desantisholster.com/store...rs/super-flyae

"The greatest danger to American freedom is a government that ignores the Constitution."Thomas Jefferson
    "Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not."Thomas Jefferson

I have a Remora for my BG380 and I'm very happy with it. I mostly carry it IWB but sometimes pocket carry.

If you want leather, check out Recluse--I know some people really like them, although I'd have to try one out and see what I think of their "trigger block". They offer a couple of models:
    Recluse Front
    Recluse Solo

Quote Originally Posted by Ransom View Post
    I have a Remora for my BG380 and I'm very happy with it. I mostly carry it IWB but sometimes pocket carry.

If you want leather, check out Recluse--I know some people really like them, although I'd have to try one out and see what I think of their "trigger block". They offer a couple of models:
    Recluse Front
    Recluse Solo
    forget the recluse holsters, i stopped and talked to them a the nra show in st Louis. Not crazy about the gun being held in the holster by the trigger. I don't know what it is about my bodygaurd but for some reason the safety has worked its way off in my pocket before, I don't want anything around the trigger.

I dont normally carry in my pocket, actually I hate it, but guns are a big no, no, at work, and I am constantly standing on ladders reaching above my head, laying on the ground. So my fav carry (iwb) wont work it has to be a pocket when at work.

Quote Originally Posted by Ransom View Post

Recluse Front
    Recluse Solo
    +1 on both Remora and Recluse. The Recluse might be as minimal of a holster as you can get and it's completely safe!

Re: S&w bodyguard 380 pistol

Quote Originally Posted by sioux565 View Post
    +1 on both Remora and Recluse. The Recluse might be as minimal of a holster as you can get and it's completely safe!
    Really about the recluse? I feel that sticking that foam trigger block in the trigger guard would break the "don't put your finger on the trigger until you are ready to shoot" rule.
    no its not a finger but I'm still jamming a foam thing against the trigger while its loaded

Links