Any holsters fit what i'm looking for better than - Page 2

Any holsters fit what i'm looking for better than

This is a discussion on Any holsters fit what i'm looking for better than within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I was using a Galco KingTuk but had a similar problem with it digging into my hip bones more than was comfortable. I went to ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Any holsters fit what i'm looking for better than

I was using a Galco KingTuk but had a similar problem with it digging into my hip bones more than was comfortable. I went to a High Noon Closing Argument (almost identical to the Alter Ego) and never looked back. After wearing it for a few weeks, this is so comfortable that I forget I'm wearing it. It's quality gear! I think they recommend using a 1 1/2" belt, but mine works just as well with my 1 3/4" one.

One thing I did to aid in carrying a wallet was to downsize my wallet and get one that can be front pocket carried. I bought a slim wallet from Saddleback leather. Much better than my old trifold wallet. I don't carry cash much anyway and when I do, it is in my front pocket. Never in my wallet. I only carry my DL, CHL, credit card, debit card, AAA card, and a couple medical ins. ID's.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

“Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny”
    Thomas Jefferson

i had a similar issue when i started carrying. what i did was just switch my wallet to the other side.

The way i look at it is that access to my gun is much more important than access to my wallet.
    I also didnt want to make it appear i was reaching for my gun when in fact i was only reaching for my wallet.
    Also placing it on the other side prevents me from accidentally flashing gun when reaching for my wallet.

Just my .02

edit: i carry a g23 in a qwikclip from crossbreed

Any holsters fit what i'm looking for better than

I recently bought a Ritchie hideaway for my p2000sk. It was my first custom leather holster and certainly worth the money. There are lots of good ones out there but the custom leather makers like Ritchie, Milt Sparks etc. are worth the money they charge for them due to comfort durability and functionality. Plus they don't loose value if you decide you don't want it or get another gun and need to sell it.

Also with the Ritchie it's cant is only 10 degrees so it rides more forward and it's not as wide as most leather holsters so anything in your front or back pockets should not be bugged. It should meet all of your listed needs and wants.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links