Crossbreed Second arrived today...very impressed.

This is a discussion on Crossbreed Second arrived today...very impressed. within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I ordered a Crossbreed Super-Tuck off Crossbreedseconds.com and it arrived today. Took only 7 days, from my mailbox, to theirs and back. Very impressive, especially ...

Thread: Crossbreed Second arrived today...very impressed.

Crossbreed Second arrived today...very impressed.

I ordered a Crossbreed Super-Tuck off Crossbreedseconds.com and it arrived today. Took only 7 days, from my mailbox, to theirs and back. Very impressive, especially considering the pseudo holiday season shipping.The only evidence of use were some minor markings from the previous owner holstering/re-holstering a few times and the 'X's they use to mark the 'Seconds'. All come with the usual lifetime warranty from Crossbreed. It was listed as 'Good' condition and I paid $43, total, including shipping. Had to send cash of course, which I was worried a bit about. But, everything has turned out well and I would not hesitate to do it again.

BTW, this is a vast improvement in comfort over the Softuck I was using. But, to be fair, the Softuck does have its advantages and will still be used on occasion.
    'Fortes Fortuna Juvat'
    NRA Member
    NRA Life of Duty Member

2. Remove Ads

Congrats! You're going to really like it when you get it broken in to your body shape.
    Vietnam Vets, WELCOME HOME

Crossman 760 BB/Pellet, Daisy Red Ryder, Crossman Wrist Rocket, 14 Steak Knives, 3 Fillet Knives, Rolling Pin-14", Various Hunting Knives, 2 Baseball Bats, 3 Big Dogs and a big American Flag flying in the yard. I have no firearms; Try the next house.

Links