Just purchased a kimber solo ... Need iwb holster ideas

This is a discussion on Just purchased a kimber solo ... Need iwb holster ideas within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I have an iwb occidental leather for my cdp pro, but was tired of dressing around it in lighter clothes( warmer weather ) I haven't ...

Thread: Just purchased a kimber solo ... Need iwb holster ideas

Just purchased a kimber solo ... Need iwb holster ideas

I have an iwb occidental leather for my cdp pro, but was tired of dressing around it in lighter clothes( warmer weather )

I haven't researched holsters for e few years, so in yur opinion where should I start

2. Remove Ads

I haven't heard anyone say much about JM Custom Kydex. I am waiting for an IWB2 for my M&P 40 FS from them. Looked good to me. Give'm a peak!
    Never challenge an old man, because if you lose, you’ve lost to an old man, and if you win, so what?

Looking forward to reading responses/suggestions here, thanks for posting carverelli.

I want to carry my Solo IWB now that it's getting colder.

Get a MaxTuck from White Hat Holsters Concealed Handgun Holsters and Holster Parts & Accessories - White Hat

For under $20 a piece you can get a replacement kydex for each one of your guns then you can carry what you want when you want.
    Regards,
    1MoreGoodGuy
    NRA Life Member
    GOA Life Member

Behave Like Someone Who is Determined to be FREE!

I got one of those for my M&P 40 and my 642. I had problems with disassembly, nuts spun with screws. It is now only for the 642. I e-mailed support twice and got no response. I can't give'm a thumbs up.
    Never challenge an old man, because if you lose, you’ve lost to an old man, and if you win, so what?

I have two holsters from Kholster and they are reasonabley priced. Their guarantee says quality. I have had mine for over 5 years with no problems. If I ever need another one that is where I will purchase it.

I have a MaxTuck but only as a dedicated hoster. You may want to try Remora. Inexpensive and a great product. The other design in hybrid that looks interesting is Silent Thunder. If you were interested in leather, check out Brommeland.

Sponsor
    Take a look at SHTF gear holsters. I think you would really enjoy one. Here is a pic that coves some of the key features of the holster.

Here is a link to the Solo Holster

Kimber Solo ACE-2 Holster
    Attached Images

One prerequisite I'm looking for is an option to make the holster tuck able. With a smaller pistol likd the solo, I can wear it in summer under a tucked t- shirt
    So far I haven't been a big fan of kydex

I checked out Remora holsters. They say they will stay put, but I'd like on Ruth a clip or belt loop to keep it wear it should be.

Also, with the solo being fairly new, are there many holster makers out there that make holsters for it?

Links