Oh boy another new holster arrived!

This is a discussion on Oh boy another new holster arrived! within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Received the Theis IWB for my G27... wearing it around the house today to break it in and so far I'm very pleased with it. ...

Received the Theis IWB for my G27... wearing it around the house today to break it in and so far I'm very pleased with it.

So much so that I've listed my N82 Professional for sale to a lucky buyer at 1/3 off. Great holster, excellent crafstmanship, but simply wasn't the Goldilocks holster for me personally, which it is for many folks who rave about it.

Next to arrive is my Old Faithful stage 3 kit. I bought it along with the Theis because I wanted to check out the two different thicknesses of Kydex. If I decide to keep only 1 after testing, I'll put it up for sale also.

I could send the N82 back for a refund as with others that offer money back guarantees, but the way I look at it, if it's a quality product and it simply wasn't ideal for me, I don't want to make them eat it. Small businesses have enough trouble, I don't want to eat into their profit/revenue stream just because something wasn't "comfy" for me. I'd rather pass it along at a discount to someone else that would like it.
    Raleigh... Where Barney comes to Party...

Glock 27 or M&P Shield for every day carry (LCP for deep conceal when necessary)... Glock 23 for the home.

Call me Iggy. Only my mother calls me by my full given name.

Keep us updated on the differences. I am planning to sell my CBST in horsehide, and have been thinking about replacing it with either an Old Faithful or N82.

Links