I think I'm in love...with my new Remora

This is a discussion on I think I'm in love...with my new Remora within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; So I picked up a couple of Remora Holsters at the gun show yesterday, one for me and one for. My wife as a Christmas ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ghost tracker

Thread: I think I'm in love...with my new Remora

So I picked up a couple of Remora Holsters at the gun show yesterday, one for me and one for. My wife as a Christmas present. I gotta say, that thing is pretty cool. It either works through the careful application of science or its the devil's work. Either way I love this holster!

2. Remove Ads

I agree! Got mine in the mail Friday and two hours later handed my two Uncle Mikes LCP holsters to my neighbor for their Nerf guns
    Wife: Why do want to carry a gun all the time everywhere we go?
    Me: To protect you and the kids, keep myself safe, protect others if needed, and to express my love of my Constitutional Rights.
    Wife: Awwwwww OK <3

Distinguished Member Array dben002's Avatar
    Yes, They are great for IWB carry comfort...I opted for the Sticky brand but there's no difference really.....enjoy.....
    There are two types of people who carry concealed weapons...Responsible ones and Irresponsible ones...which are you...

I also have the Remora and Tuff Product as well. Does the same thing and works perfectly...
    Doug;}
    RSO, WA. XDMc 9mm, S&W 642CT & 442 38 sp, 1947 Savage 99 300,
    1972 Marlin 336 RC .35, 1922 Walther Model 4, 1933 Walther DSM 34, High Standard 1954 22LR

I prefer to be judged by 12 then carried by 6

Yeah. Really love the versatility and way more comfortable than I even hoped it would be. Great buy at under $35!

I'm very much in love with Mrs. Ghost Tracker ("The Striking Viking"). But I am very, very fond of my new Remora holster. It works exactly as advertised.
    Darrow75 likes this.
    There are only TWO kinds of people in this world; those who describe the world as filled with two kinds of people...and those who don't.

I ordered one 10 min ago I hope I like mine for my PF 9

How do they compare with the Sticky holsters?

Distinguished Member Array dben002's Avatar
    JasonJ.... I have never had a Remora, but I do have 2 sticky's. Once you place the Sticky inside the waist it stays put where you put it. It does not move around even when you extract the weapon. Some kind of alien space age material used on the outer covering. The inside is slick so weapon comes out nicely. Remora is probably the same kind of thing but never having one of them I can't say for sure.

1sticky.jpg 2sticky.jpg
    There are two types of people who carry concealed weapons...Responsible ones and Irresponsible ones...which are you...

Links