Vertical shoulder holster for M&P 9c ??

This is a discussion on Vertical shoulder holster for M&P 9c ?? within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I'm trying to expand my holster options. Are there any any reasonably priced (< $100, < $150 if perfect) vertical shoulder holsters known to work ...

I'm trying to expand my holster options. Are there any any reasonably priced (< $100, < $150 if perfect) vertical shoulder holsters known to work for an M&P 9c for left handed use (ie holstered on right)? I bought and will return a Blackhawk Nylon Vertical Shoulder Holster 40VH01BK-L because it does not cover the 9c trigger when holstered. Otherwise the depth was ok, it was certainly inexpensive, and actually seemed very adjustable and reasonably comfortable. Must be a vertical not horizontal shoulder holster. Thanks.

Check out the Ace Case vertical shoulder holster. I just bought one for my S&W 3953.
    Earth is the insane asylum of the universe!

Thanks Woodlark. Certainly fits in the inexpensive category! The only other one I found that probably covered the trigger would be FIST model 70. Very nice but over my budget.

Not bought yet, but some other vertical shoulder holster options for those looking:

Passport Sports Inc - Concept 90 S709. Another inexpensive option, will fit most large 9mm/10mm/.40/.45 semi-automatics up to 6 inch. Would need to stuff something in holster to "shorten" it, but would have advantage of being usable for any of the M&P 9 range including Pro/L versions.

Falco Holsters - It. 35, It. 71, or It. 71/22. More expensive, reviews seemed positive, but delivery could take 6 to 12 weeks.

I will vouch for the Fist #70 as a fine option for my Shield, which is very similar sizewise to your 9C.
    Spendy, yes, but the best vertical I've ever used.

I was asking the same question for my 229. It is bulkier than the M&P though.

Links