IWB Question - Velcro Clips

This is a discussion on IWB Question - Velcro Clips within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Have been looking at recommended holsters. Have leaned towards a N82 but they don't make one for my gun, Berretta Storm PX4 Compact, in the ...

Thread: IWB Question - Velcro Clips

IWB Question - Velcro Clips

Have been looking at recommended holsters. Have leaned towards a N82 but they don't make one for my gun, Berretta Storm PX4 Compact, in the pro model. They also have one clip, which I don't mind but it sits right on the holster adding to the thickness of the carry.

So have been looking at others but it seems that the clips to hold the gun to the belt are pretty much a giveaway that one is carrying, more so than the gun maybe printing. One brand offers clips that have velcro that cling to the velcro on the inside of the belt. Have anybody tried the velcro clips and what is your experience with them?

2. Remove Ads

I haven't tried the velcro, but in case you haven't seen the leather belt loops, this is an option.

Leather Belt Loops

Or the J clips or kydex clips from Theis.

Theisholsters.com | Products | Custom IWB Holsters

I'm using a Theis with the kydex clips and I'm very happy with how they look and "blend in".

Good luck with the hunt.
    Raleigh... Where Barney comes to Party...

Glock 27 or M&P Shield for every day carry (LCP for deep conceal when necessary)... Glock 23 for the home.

Call me Iggy. Only my mother calls me by my full given name.

Links